Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Replacement of weatherstrip door

RHYSF00

Hi, 

if you search in YouTube, perhaps Auris, Avensis or Corolla there are some helpful videos that will help you best. 
Good luck 👍

6 hours ago, TonyHSD said:

Hi, 

if you search in YouTube, perhaps Auris, Avensis or Corolla there are some helpful videos that will help you best. 
Good luck 👍

I tried corolla but nothin. Would it be the same for other models? The replacement that is

9 hours ago, RHYSF00 said:

I tried corolla but nothin. Would it be the same for other models? The replacement that is

Yes, they will be very similar. Even though if you look for models made before or after yours they still will be similar. Here for example this video might be helpful. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, RHYSF00 said:

the inside door weatherseal

Hi,

Which seal do you mean ? see the pics below.

We were looking to replace the Front Door Opening Trim, the rubber seal thats attached to the body of the car , not the one on the door, but last time we checked Mr.T wanted about £120  just for the part !   Have you found a cheaper source for the trims, which ever one it is ?

001612.thumb.jpg.6a9fe3f9f0f72cade0756f9a408b9315.jpg001611.thumb.jpg.aabc081e2183078185d430c6b7c2bce5.jpg

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, oldcodger said:

Hi,

Which seal do you mean ? see the pics below.

We were looking to replace the Front Door Opening Trim, the rubber seal thats attached to the body of the car , not the one on the door, but last time we checked Mr.T wanted about £120  just for the part !   Have you found a cheaper source for the trims, which ever one it is ?

001612.thumb.jpg.6a9fe3f9f0f72cade0756f9a408b9315.jpg001611.thumb.jpg.aabc081e2183078185d430c6b7c2bce5.jpg

The door seal itself. 105.55 on eBay. Only one i found 

11 minutes ago, RHYSF00 said:

The door seal itself. 105.55 on ebay. Only one i found 

Cannot find anything similar using that link, do you have the actual address to that part ?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/360471180969?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=bL3g3WGPTf2&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=7ewsefzeq96&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

44 minutes ago, oldcodger said:

Cannot find anything similar using that link, do you have the actual address to that part ?

• Like 1

Good find, though seems they only do that one for the Corolla.

It says for a Compressor if thats what you have,  though no idea if other years / variants are different ?

You can double check the part number at these  free sites  -   megazip, toyodiy and Toyota.epc-data

• Like 1

6 hours ago, oldcodger said:

Good find, though seems they only do that one for the Corolla.

It says for a Compressor if thats what you have,  though no idea if other years / variants are different ?

You can double check the part number at these  free sites  -   megazip, toyodiy and Toyota.epc-data

I got part number from both toyota and japan-parts.eu 

Also clips are coded 67867-12150

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links