Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

With Thanks...

T V O R

I gotta say that I am grateful for people not taking the p*** outta my standard T3 - I thought I would get it in the neck a bit but you've prove me wrong :)

Cheers

I gotta say that I am grateful for people not taking the p*** outta my standard T3 - I thought I would get it in the neck a bit but you've prove me wrong :)

Cheers

too damn right!

T3's rule! :D

Cheers

too damn right!

T3's rule! :D

I agree!!!! They are great motors

I'd just like to tell you all to bugger off !!

all a bunch of tree hugging, hippy :censor:

and I didn't get a trophy @ JAE ..

all in Jest .. :lol:

ben you can stroke my trophy if you want :rolleyes:

it is by far the best car site with the best people who are always willing to help,

LEE(knightrider)

glad its saved you money its costing me a fortune with all this modding :P

kimi :wub:

Have to agree too, although my T3 isn't very standard any more ;)

Off topic here but Pete have u got that GReddy induction kit yet? If so get a few piccies up if u can and also how does it sound?

Cheers :thumbsup:

I gotta say that I am grateful for people not taking the p*** outta my standard T3 - I thought I would get it in the neck a bit but you've prove me wrong

There’s no reason why anyone would say anything bad about your car because of the version. It didn’t even cross my mind to be honest.

It’s a Yaris! Enough said! A great car in whatever skin it comes in :thumbsup:

I gotta say that I am grateful for people not taking the p*** outta my standard T3 - I thought I would get it in the neck a bit but you've prove me wrong

There’s no reason why anyone would say anything bad about your car because of the version. It didn’t even cross my mind to be honest.

It’s a Yaris! Enough said! A great car in whatever skin it comes in :thumbsup:

:yes::yes::yes:

every yaris and owner is welcome in here!! wether you have a wide-arch-turbo-charged-decked-on-19's-monster! or just a std car which you still enjoy and love to drive about in!!

its not all about modding, its a general chat and problems page too!!

so never ever feel left out and not on your nelly are you going to be ridiculed about having a non-modded mototr!!! (if you do ill personally have the offenders back end kicked!)

:group-cuddles:

:thumbsup:

every yaris and owner is welcome in here!! wether you have a wide-arch-turbo-charged-decked-on-19's-monster!

STOP GIVING ME IDEAS! :P

Yeah, It's great in here... Cheers folks!

A

id like to thank you all too, for helping me out with my yaris, although i dont own her anymore now, but still, im really grateful and this is indeed the best forum, thats why i still hang around without owning a Toyota :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links