Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dealer Reviews

Starensis

Come on all, where are your reviews??? If we want better service from these places you need to input your comments ( Good or Bad ).

If possible, try adding typical servicing costs from that dealership. This will give us all an idea where to use + those who are ripping us off!!

Can table be sectioned into areas? Such as London, Midlands, North East, North West, Scotland, etc??

:angry:

the more reviews the better it will help everyone get better service next time you visit your dealer.. especially when you have a sticker in the back.

Added my 2p's worths last week on Hodgson in Bishops Stortford.

Still not many reviews listed! With over 2000 members thought we would have had at least 100-200 by now!

Can link be made more visible when initially logging in? Perhaps some form of pop-up to make everyone aware that this needs to be done!

If anyone whinges about dealerships, tell them to fill out a review BEFORE they get a reply.

:angry:

I've not been to a local dealer yet. I think my local is Hills in woodford.

I bought my import UK spec car three weeks ago it was only 8 months old and had only 3500 on the clock. It has two year warrenty left. I suppose it'll be due a first service soon, that'll be a gutter as my husband owns a garage and ususlly does my servicing (the CAR ) for next to nothing so the cost is going to be a HUGE shock to me.

While we're on the subject, What oil is best for my lovely Yaris T Sport?

Kaz

prolly coz you added quotes... the software is very bare bones

How can I give a review if your first para is a warning not to say anything bad about dealers?!? My experiences with a certain dealer were bad which i'd like to share with the other members! Please answer :)

prolly coz you added quotes... the software is very bare bones

oh, ok! guess the error was between keyboard and chair! :P

i'll get my coat! :P

• 3 weeks later...

Just added a good review of roman toyota in Bristol, i think its a good idea to put contact names, but probably only if their good :-)

id like to also place a negative review, about a different garage, but i guess i'll have to wait a bit to word it properly :-) Its not that bad, its just that at 1 1/2 yrs later im still waiting to see if it'll turn up at my doorstep. lol.

I paid no money so i guess its not that bad.

Read the rules again guys!

What we dont want is you to say "do not use these guys!"

You can say "i do not like them" or "i did not have a great service". In fact you can say anything but "DO NOT USE"

Defamation is what we dont want. Everyone has bad days and the whole point is to vent your true feelings.

True review is what we want... but nastiness can stay at home!

Go for it. :D

Has any one taken their car to Hills In Woodford?

I've just phoned them to book a service and they seemed ever so friendly and the man in the service department was very helpful and nice, so I'm hoping this attitude extends all the way through and that I've found my Toyota dealership (one I can rely on)

Kaz

Can we add servicing costs to reviews?? If so, suggest this is done to inform members of best deals!

i dont see a problem in that mate.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links