Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Need An Engine.....

SMiFFAD

Hello, anyone know of a good place to get a replacement engine......?

Had a slight fooobar with mine at castle combe at the weekend resulting in it being, well, in need of TLC, and i recon it will be quicker and easier to do an engine swap that faff about fixing this one......

Dont say Rouge cos i dont have that sort of money :(

Any help greatly recieved. :thumbsup:

Cant think of anywhere of hand mate but i'l keep my ears open for ya.

Gutted for you mate. Im off the road too with a knackered alternator.

Cant think of anywhere of hand mate but i'l keep my ears open for ya.

Gutted for you mate. Im off the road too with a knackered alternator.

Swap problems with you :lol:

Was having a blinding day untill this happened, nearly lapped a GTS skyline, ans was keeping up with my mates turbo mr2..... then noticed drop in power so came off the track, and them the rattle started :crybaby:

Am sooooooooo impressed at how the mr2 handled though, and its a rev 1 :wacko:

Just need an engine now :rolleyes:

And im 50% off the road because of a buggered alarm ..... i was two days off the road because of an alternator fault

THANKS WEATHER!!

This must be mr2 problem week, someone also bumped my car yesterday on the drivers front wing (needs replaced)

And my mates mr2 also got bumped in a car park yesterday (passanger side wing!) :fear:

Funny you should say were expensive.............we just gave away a rev2 N/A engine which you could have had....................................................... never mind!

I could make some phone calls if you wish - drop me a mail with what your after.....

Matt.

u gave away an engine ?? .... wtf ?

Give me saomething !... lol

*** still waiting on the replacement reverse lamp thing mate ! ***

n/a engines, try toyotacelica breakers, cheap for everything else.

01579 383879

i would advise getting a turbo conversion from Rogue tho :)

cheers Matt and all at rogue,

Millway said it all looks like a very good condition engine, only thing you may want to watch tho is an abs sensor got crushed in transport, does't concern me as ABS is for poofs anyway :)

n/a engines, try toyotacelica breakers, cheap for everything else.

01579 383879

i would advise getting a turbo conversion from Rogue tho :)

cheers Matt and all at rogue,

Millway said it all looks like a very good condition engine, only thing you may want to watch tho is an abs sensor got crushed in transport, does't concern me as ABS is for poofs anyway :)

Turbo did cross my mind, but i was about to sell her for someut else anyway.... so plan is to get going again and sell her as planned :thumbsup:

Matt, you have pm B)

Millway said it all looks like a very good condition engine, only thing you may want to watch tho is an abs sensor got crushed in transport, does't concern me as ABS is for poofs anyway

Interesting.....sorry about that, if you need one I might be able to sort one out for you.

good boy....

Jim if you call me a 'good boy' people will think I'm your b*atch.... when its quite clearly the other way round...... ask bibbs he's the big daddy!!

Jim if you call me a 'good boy' people will think I'm your b*atch.... when its quite clearly the other way round...... ask bibbs he's the big daddy!!

I'll deny everything .. you can't prove any of it ..

Millway said it all looks like a very good condition engine, only thing you may want to watch tho is an abs sensor got crushed in transport, does't concern me as ABS is for poofs anyway

Interesting.....sorry about that, if you need one I might be able to sort one out for you.

good boy....

nah like i say abs is for poofs :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links