Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

PHEV GR Sport Europe

Phil E

A few nice design tweaks to the exterior and interior

Ambitious pricing!!

• Like 2

Looks like a sad loss of physical buttons on the infotainment system - following the trend which has already begun to reverse as we all like buttons, "Don't we?"

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, NASY said:

Looks like a sad loss of physical buttons on the infotainment system - following the trend which has already begun to reverse as we all like buttons, "Don't we?"

It's the new Smart Connect system - don't knock it to you have tried it as its actually pretty decent.

• Like 3

This is totally sold. This is the replacement to my R4P in 18 months time when I need to swap company cars again.

...assuming the 360 pan camera system, heated front windscreen, heated steering wheel, digital rear view mirror, and a decent reversing cam actually finds its way into the UK offering. Which is probably unlikely and ridiculous 😥

Main want is the 360 pan camera and a decent reversing camera rather than that 80s VHS coupled one we get now TBH.😂

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, Nick72 said:

This is totally sold. This is the replacement to my R4P in 18 months time when I need to swap company cars again.

...assuming the 360 pan camera system, heated front windscreen, heated steering wheel, digital rear view mirror, and a decent reversing cam actually finds its way into the UK offering. Which is probably unlikely and ridiculous 😥

Main want is the 360 pan camera and a decent reversing camera rather than that 80s VHS coupled one we get now TBH.😂

Agree, and pano roof and JBL option….. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, NASY said:

Certainly won't knock it. Try maybe I will, just love buttons though.

The important buttons (volume and heating) are all there - it's not gone full Tesla.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Ravirules said:

£60k😱Gulp!

Yep, IF that is the price in sterling rather than euros…… then it is simply well and truly overpriced and in Lexus territory. 

• Like 1

The GR Sport HEV is listed at ~£46k ... another £14k for a bigger Battery in the PHEV seems unlikely ... 😉

I'd expect to appear as a 'replacement' for the Dynamic Premium PHEV and still come in just under £50k but that's just a guess.

• Like 1

Definitely overpriced though the book price of my R4P when ordered was before the price drop so that came in at 54k ish.

A more reasonable price for the GRS R4P is about 54k I suspect. 

How much is the top spec R4P UK 2023 model? Since for different badging, tighter suspension, and a few widgets the Americans get anyway it can't be worth more than another 5 or 6k atop?

9 minutes ago, Nick72 said:

How much is the top spec R4P UK 2023 model? 

£45.7k for the Dynamic + £1.6k for the Premium Pack, so £47.3k plus whatever else you need adding ... 😉

• Like 1

Ack, well over the premium car tax threshold :sad: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cyker said:

Ack, well over the premium car tax threshold :sad: 

Are there two thresholds? One at 40k and one at 60k?

To my knowledge, just the 40k one, but don't give them any ideas!! :fear: 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Cyker said:

To my knowledge, just the 40k one, but don't give them any ideas!! :fear: 

Phew. So I'll be in the 40k plus category one way or another whichever car I get so that's not too bad.

• Like 1

There IS only the £40k threshold for road fund license. Don’t understand where the suggestion of £60k threshold comes from or where it is stated the list price will be circa £60k! 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Flatcoat said:

There IS only the £40k threshold for road fund license. Don’t understand where the suggestion of £60k threshold comes from or where it is stated the list price will be circa £60k! 

In the video at the top of this thread (31m 40s) the price of the car is listed on the display stand in €!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ravirules said:

In the video at the top of this thread (31m 40s) the price of the car is listed on the display stand in €!

Exactly, in euros so where does £60k come from? We don’t know exact UK specs, local new car taxes, exchange rate assumptions and so on. 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links