Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Infotainment screen repair

ARAV

I've cracked the front screen (digitiser) on my 2016 infotainment system. Everything behind is working fine, but you can't put in or select data.  Dealer will only replace the whole infotainment unit. Has anyone successfully had their screen replaced after damage? If so, can you tell me where?

Thanks in anticipation!

Hi Alison,

There are auto repair guys that will come out and replace the screen but many require you to remove the unit yourself and send it off for repair.

You can try some of your local car radio audio shops who may be able to replace the screen if you take the car to them or may give you a number for someone to come to you.

If you have someone who has some diy skills if you are unable to do this yourself, I have put a link below. It's USA but shows removal and replacement if this helps. Other videos are there if you scroll through so at least it will give you an idea what's involved. Hope this helps.🙂

https://youtu.be/7yioZO8vUjc

https://youtu.be/jCuI3EAQeMc

its fairly straight forward to swap the screens over, the only screens i have are for the Denso ten models (the digitizer is its own part)

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links