Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Touchscreen/stereo doodah

AaronDavid

I have a 2003 Estima. I bought it in 2016 and it had the original, Japanese touchscreen thing. I bought a retrofit English version and swapped it. That stopped working a few days ago so I want to put the original one back in. Does anyone have a diagram showing which sockets are for what? I've got it working except for the reverse camera

Are you sure the reversing camera is suitable?  I used the factory fitted camera with my Chinese head unit but used a converter bought off eBay as the original camera will not work with a different head unit usually. 

The English kit came with a colour camera. Assuming it wouldn't work on the Japanese unit, I put the original black & white camera back on. The problem is I don't know where the camera plugs in. I had to cut some wires to adapt to the English version

The original factory camera had a dedicated plug that only fits in one place on the head unit. sorry if I missing something.

I had to snip the camera wires to get it to work on the English one. I just need to know which socket is for the camera. If that plug is missing, I can improvise something

On 2/10/2023 at 6:54 PM, flash22 said:

@flash22thank you so much. That exactly what I was looking for 😉 

for 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links