Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Delivery information from Japan

G4HFG Graham

Order date end April 2022.  Dealer information said delivery October, then December, now June 2023.

Last week I happened to check 'My T', where it informed me that my order had been built and shipped very recently.  It provided me with details and a map showing which the Port to which it had shipped.  It further went on to indicate that it had also been delivered to the Toyota dealer.

I gave it a couple of days and I contacted the dealer.  I asked if the info on My T was fake news?  The dealer responded "I wouldn't say they are false as the car could possibly turn up any moment. As soon as it does, I'll let you know."  !

Anyone else experience this from Toyota Japan?  

Taken at face value it would appear to be a classic case of poor communication.........unless my order is actually here?

Graham

• Like 1

My dealer was hopeless about keeping me informed- they always blamed Toyota UK, but I'm not so sure this was the case. I seemed to know more than them by simply doing as you have done and looking at the MyT app (which usually was accurate). Your dealer should be able to access the details- when I pushed my dealer by making a complaint about poor service they very rapidly accessed a list of 'Vehicles At Depot' which in fact included my car which was due within a few days. My bZ4X arrived in November after ordering in April. Try Toyota UK helpline- they may be able to put pressure on your dealer.

G3ZQH

Thanks for your response Dave.  

1. I was not aware of the Toyota helpline.  Where is this be found please?

2. I see we share the same hobby.  Have you installed any radio in you new BZ4X so far?  

Thanks,

Graham

G4HFG

Graham, try these contact details:

0344 701 6202 or https://www.toyota.co.uk/help-centre#/iframe/https%3A%2F%2Fforms.toyota.co.uk%2Fcontact-us.

No radio in car and probably will not go down that route. But, for sure the big Battery would be very suitable for low power portable work/contests.

73 Dave

Thanks for your response Dave.  

1. I was not aware of the Toyota helpline.  Where is this be found please?

2. I see we share the same hobby.  Have you installed any radio in you new BZ4X so far?  

Thanks,

Graham

G4HFG

Dave,

I will try the Toyota number on Monday.  It will be interesting to listen to what they say, either Japan have not shipped it, or the dealer has given it to someone else!

Keep you posted.