Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

A different review.

Max_Headroom

1 hour ago, Max_Headroom said:

You know nothing about the 537 people that gave him a thumbs up you say his audience as if they are all his followers have you any evidence of this? 

As for "not many is it"  its probably 530 more likes than you are likely to get in this thread.   

(i was going to say 536 but that would have been mean)  😉

A slight edit for accuracy -

I dont need or want to know the 537 people, I am not in court so require no evidence and crave no youtube likes.

But really Max I think you have lost the plot stand by what you believe in and let others do the same and calm down man.

And of course the slight edit for inaccuracy is a bit like the review

1 hour ago, Hibird said:

But really Max I think you have lost the plot stand by what you believe in and let others do the same and calm down man.

Typical troll loves ripping other people's posts to shreds but when asked to back up the ******** they post they go on the defensive, I asked you earlier why you are so scathing you didn't answer  you need to look a little closer to home for the person why has lost the plot fella!

, I am not in court so require no evidence and crave no youtube likes.

I never said you did do keep up at the back!

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Max_Headroom said:

Typical troll loves ripping other people's posts to shreds but when asked to back up the !Removed! they post they go on the defensive, I asked you earlier why you are so scathing you didn't answer  you need to look a little closer to home for the person why has lost the plot fella!

Your are even falling foul of the profanity filter, was I scathing of the review surley that was obvious but if you need clarification yes and I am allowed to be as much as you support said review.

Not sure why you are picking on me, many other members took a similar view on the posted review and felt vehicle knowledge was of benifit when reviewing a vehicle but it's a free world and I can take it so the plot is safe with me.

Do keep at at the back ... one of your favourite sayings as I remember oh dear

Lets move on to something less personal and more vehicle related Max

23 minutes ago, Hibird said:

Not sure why you are picking on me, many other members took a similar view 

I think saying many is stretching it a bit but if it makes you happy so be it,  a few members agreed it wasn't the best review and i agreed with them the difference they stopped at that instead of slating the guy for everything from selling magazines to getting positive feedback from his "Audience" why not read through some of your posts below you may then see why i said you were abrasive.

I think he may just be selling magazines and collecting email addresses so was probably doing the job his sponsers payed him to do !

The Player TV youtube channel a place where the sponser rules and fiction is presented as factIn

Yes the guy clearly has an audience with the wanabee youtubers, he will probably doing some unboxing next week.

I know how youtube works, I understand he has an audience and also understand 537 people liked it (not many is it),  I also understand you have a point of view. I think you just need to accept that others do as well !

4 minutes ago, Max_Headroom said:

I think saying many is stretching it a bit but if it makes you happy so be it,  a few members agreed it wasn't the best review and i agreed with them the difference they stopped at that instead of slating the guy for everything from selling magazines to getting positive feedback from his "Audience" why not read through some of your posts below you may see a pattern!

Lets move on to something less personal and more vehicle related Max (second attempt)

• Confused 1

48 minutes ago, Max_Headroom said:

I think saying many is stretching it a bit but if it makes you happy so be it,  a few members agreed it wasn't the best review and i agreed with them the difference they stopped at that instead of slating the guy for everything from selling magazines to getting positive feedback from his "Audience" why not read through some of your posts below you may then see why i said you were abrasive.

Me abrasive don't be silly far from it but also not an easy mark either and with a mind of my own, sorry about that.

looks like we are done with 'different review'

So lets look forward to something else we may even agree Max

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Hibird said:

Me abrasive don't be silly

Woooo....I love it.....

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Hibird said:

Me abrasive don't be silly far from it but also not an easy mark either and with a mind of my own, sorry about that.

looks like we are done with 'different review'

I thought we had moved on at your (second attempt) post quoted below as  i stopped there,  it seems not as you have carried on. 🙄

I think saying many is stretching it a bit but if it makes you happy so be it,  a few members agreed it wasn't the best review and i agreed with them the difference they stopped at that instead of slating the guy for everything from selling magazines to getting positive feedback from his "Audience" why not read through some of your posts below you may see a pattern!

"Lets move on to something less personal and more vehicle related Max (second attempt)" 

3 hours ago, Hibird said:

I dont need or want to know the 537 people, I am not in court so require no evidence and crave no youtube likes.

And of course the slight edit for inaccuracy is a bit like the review

2 hours ago, Max_Headroom said:

Typical troll loves ripping other people's posts to shreds but when asked to back up the ******** they post they go on the defensive, I asked you earlier why you are so scathing you didn't answer  you need to look a little closer to home for the person why has lost the plot fella!

I never said you did do keep up at the back!

Calm down, calm down.  Anymore of this and we’ll have to send in The Scousers to act as mediators.

10DF0F96-E389-44A9-9C96-7D3ADC264684.jpeg

• Haha 4

39 minutes ago, Max_Headroom said:

I thought we had moved on at your (second attempt) post quoted below as  i stopped there,  it seems not as you have carried on. 🙄

"Lets move on to something less personal and more vehicle related Max (second attempt)" 

Having slated me after attempt 1 and blanking me on attempt 2... I just assumed ... and probably still do, but I can take it without resorting to profanity and all the counting stuff and name calling.

There are more important things in life than a dodgy review at least I hope so !

Anyway No worries Max and I prefer Mike to 'fella' but won't hold my breath

21 minutes ago, Hibird said:

Having slated me after attempt 1 and blanking me on attempt 2... I just assumed ... and probably still do, but I can take it without resorting to profanity and all the counting stuff and name calling.

Jesus fella you are some piece of work.

"Blanking you" sorry fella i wasn't aware answering every one of your posts was compulsory  i thought it best not to answer after you posted "Lets move on to something less personal and more vehicle related Max (second attempt)" hoping you would realise i was out but oh no the little keyboard warrior had to come back with yet another  two twining posts on the same subject when it  had already been put to bed. 🙄

Is this your (third attempt) i seem to have lost count. 

Alright pack it in you two; As punishment both of you have to include a picture of a suitably cute animal of your choice in your next 5 posts - I recommend kittens (Very cute), guinea pigs (Cute but really really dumb) or capybaras (Cool factor rated at at least 5 MegaFonzies)

This is totally not a lame attempt at getting someone else to find cute animal pictures for my nieces.

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

10 hours ago, olonas said:

Does he use a home address of a hill farm on the top of Rockall?

Why do I always want to call this type of car a Crossdresser?

Yep different clothes but the same underneath 🤣😂🚘

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Max_Headroom said:

Jesus fella you are some piece of work.

"Blanking you" sorry fella i wasn't aware answering every one of your posts was compulsory  i thought it best not to answer after you posted "Lets move on to something less personal and more vehicle related Max (second attempt)" hoping you would realise i was out but oh no the little keyboard warrior had to come back with yet another  two twining posts on the same subject when it  had already been put to bed. 🙄

Is this your (third attempt) i seem to have lost count. 

Hi again Max

Good job I did not hold my breath on names 1xfella & 1xJesus fella & still no Mike. I call you Max as that is your name and is the right way to address someone. Being called 'fella' is not a big deal for me just amusing that you see it as an insult however I would sill prefer Mike.

Your right the count is over it was a mistake on my part although numbers feature a lot in your posts 536 ,537, 530 I will not add to your list but can't help feel you will have one !

You seem to hate me over having an opinion like other forum members especially in this thread, with attempts at insults like Troll, Little Keyboard Warrior, Keep up at the back etc. Where I see you as another forum member with a different take to my own in this thread, not an enemy to be tackled and insulted. Surley we need different opinions. If we all agreed all the time I think it may be pointless and boring ... yes it really would. I will agree with you next time if I agree.

I seem to recall you refering to someone as a Moron the other day thankfully not me I hope.

Answering my posts are of course not compulsory and to be honest not always a pleasure (no one likes to be insulted) but you are normally on them in a flash but only for arguments and insults I guess but thats OK I can cope with it Max.

I will leave the last words and numbers to you and will only come back to defend myself against further insults and captured profanity and will not even pull you up on being a keyboard warrior of an unkown size.

Oi! What did I say! And where is my guinea pig picture?!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I’m off to Australia tomorrow.  Do you think this exchange of views and robust debate will be over before I return at the beginning of April?

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Cyker said:

Alright pack it in you two; As punishment both of you have to include a picture of a suitably cute animal of your choice in your next 5 posts - I recommend kittens (Very cute), guinea pigs (Cute but really really dumb) or capybaras (Cool factor rated at at least 5 MegaFonzies)

This is totally not a lame attempt at getting someone else to find cute animal pictures for my nieces.

Guinea pigs are a bit dodgy tbh, I have known a few, and a lot of them have borderline personality disorder, edging towards psychopathy.

At best they can chew a lot of fibrous material, and at worst they can rip your throat out, best handled with thick leather work gloves, and a healthy respect for rodent based mental health problems.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

To me, they're rats in a different body!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jimota said:

I’m off to Australia tomorrow.  Do you think this exchange of views and robust debate will be over before I return at the beginning of April?

Hopefully peace and harmony will have broken out by then James🤔

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Hibird said:

Answering my posts are of course not compulsory and to be honest not always a pleasure

The sound of a penny dropping, music to my ears. 

Have a nice day 😉

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jimota said:

Enjoy Australia a great place

17 hours ago, RobertR said:

I have watched every review on the planet about yaris cross before putting my order and still, car surprised me in every other aspect (good and bad). They don't talk about the hard armrest (door-arm rest? 😄 ), very average seats, poor AC vents design(and also regulation), no light on back seats, heated steering wheel heat only on specific places, etc. Everybody is different and everybody has their own preferences.  Everybody talks about big bottles of water in door bins or soft dashes. Who cares about the soft plastic on the dash, I don't touch it, ever.

Most important thing is to do a test drive, ideally, rent a car for a day or two...That will be the best that you can do. Because nothing is better than in-person experience.

For example, I very liked Ford puma as a competitor to cross, and reviews were also very good on puma, then I sit in that car at the showroom and I don't like it at all, don't even do a test drive. I just don't like how it looks inside and how things were placed.

I have a friend who had a Puma I think you may have had a lucky escape he now has a Yaris and loves it

• Like 1

The Ford mild hybrids are fine they're just not mature enough yet so you really feel when the electric assistance comes on or off.  That said I've not driven any other mild hybrids so maybe they are all like that.

The latest ecoboost engines are pretty good though, my Focus 1.5 3cyl turbo, cracking engine, same power and torque as my old 2.6V6s

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links