Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

all weather floor liners

taxidriver50005

Hi I'm looking for all weather floor liners like weather tech ect but they only do them for left hand drive models, has anyone found any similar... Corolla touring sports..... Cheers in advance. 

Have a look on Toyota direct parts for a set of OEM rubber mats. Not sure if that ticks the box for you? 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Gray86 said:

Have a look on Toyota direct parts for a set of OEM rubber mats. Not sure if that ticks the box for you? 

I've used Toyota mats before, there good but the weather tech style floor liners are far more robust and never move once installed. 

• Like 2

I have the Toyota ones in my Corolla and they do fit well and are good quality. They front ones do clip to the carpet so stay in position.  The rear are well shaped and although no clips their weight and cut mean they do seem to stay quite well in position.

• Like 3

Confirming the Toyota OE mats do locate very well and stay in place. Clearly not as robust or as large as the WeatherTech ones, but at a fraction of the price. Very happy with mine.

• Like 5

I can confirm as well that the OE mats do their job just fine!

Certainly they do not feel like it's something I'm going to inherit my children, specially the driver's mat due to the acceleration/braking foot/heel position, but the rest are just spot on; they do not move, nor have any issues with little stones and mud.

• Like 3

Unfortunately as a taxi with passengers in the rear they move all the time, front stay put which is great but if anyone has an accident it's always in the tear. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, taxidriver50005 said:

Unfortunately as a taxi with passengers in the rear they move all the time, front stay put which is great but if anyone has an accident it's always in the tear. 

If moving around is the problem then there are aftermarket made to measure frost mats that are thick enough but have very rough and grippy rear surfaces that sticks to the car floor. Try some of these, they also last long too. I am currently using one of these as a replacement of my original carpet mats during the winter. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/175363187642?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=IAJKuGqYT_6&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=p34UK1z2T4m&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well I've managed to find a set but a little wait on delivery, not quite the same league as weather tech or husky but they might do the job OK. 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B09J1GX7WH?ref=ppx_pt2_mob_b_prod_image

• Like 2

They look very good - I was also interested about these type of floor mats with raised edges.

keep us updated how they are with some pics too when you’ll get them

Did you see the review (with pictures) about how the rear mat partially covers the Battery vent?

I like the look of these too, but I'd contact the seller about that. You shouldn't have to take a knife to purpose made mats like these.

71Sh1UUH3oL._SL1600_.jpg

If you do want some, they're a bit cheaper direct from the manufacturer (use the code 'NEW10' for 10% off)

https://vehiclab.com/product/toyota-corolla-2019-all-weather-3d-5d-moulded-tpe-car-mats/

• Like 2

These mats are full stop if they cover even slightest the Battery vent cover. Any mats with high edge around will cause some trouble and particularly in taxis the pax will kick them around easily. Just stick with most basic flat ones but buy more durable., rubber or carpet as per your personal preference. Rubbers are easier to take out and dump the rubbish away. I use myself carpets only and clean every day by hand and once a week hoover. Replace each year but I use the car a bit more than an average. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2023 at 9:07 PM, DC_Ms said:

They look very good - I was also interested about these type of floor mats with raised edges.

keep us updated how they are with some pics too when you’ll get them

OK mats have arrived (early I might add) and look and feel every bit as good as weather tech at fraction of the price... I'm impressed.  

Note also vent is left very clear. 

20230328_095623.jpg

20230328_100719.jpg

20230328_100724.jpg

20230328_100803.jpg

20230328_100828.jpg

20230328_100816.jpg

20230328_100809.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, taxidriver50005 said:

OK mats have arrived (early I might add) and look and feel every bit as good as weather tech at fraction of the price... I'm impressed.  

Note also vent is left very clear. 

20230328_095623.jpg

20230328_100719.jpg

20230328_100724.jpg

20230328_100803.jpg

20230328_100828.jpg

20230328_100816.jpg

20230328_100809.jpg

Very good indeed 👍

Any link to share, I am sure some members will appreciate it. 
Thanks 

Thanks for the feedback - they look premium and looks like they fit really well 👍

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

Any update on these and how they've worked so far - have you had any issues? Have they held their shape and still fit well? How do they feel - like hard plastic, or softer like rubber?

So far there as good as any others you can get, they are a soft plastic feel to them the same as weather tech ect. Yes they have held there shape well and fit as well as when I first got them. 

I have a old weather tech rear in my prius which is 8yrs old and has had a lot of wear as its a taxi I will post a pic and I would expect these there's to last the same. Apart from the rear edge starting to fold down a little (due to heat I think) and kneading a clean they are as good as new. 

16891378597896057638146433415495.jpg

1689137889412434238198814101276.jpg

• Thanks 1

One peace mat on the rear is a must. Get the one with the most rubber compound, not plastic that will eventually curling. 

8 hours ago, AisinW said:

One peace mat on the rear is a must. Get the one with the most rubber compound, not plastic that will eventually curling. 

And your suggestion for corolla is? 

I couldn't find any in the UK for right hand drive so you're kind of stuck with what you can get,  these are as near as identical to weather tech and other big brands. 

Problem with rubber mats is that because they are flexible they tend to get pushed around the floor and end up not where they are supposed to be, but if you've found a better option please share we are all looking for the best solution. 

56 minutes ago, taxidriver50005 said:

And your suggestion for corolla is? 

I couldn't find any in the UK for right hand drive so you're kind of stuck with what you can get,  these are as near as identical to weather tech and other big brands. 

Problem with rubber mats is that because they are flexible they tend to get pushed around the floor and end up not where they are supposed to be, but if you've found a better option please share we are all looking for the best solution. 

I cannot tell you because i drive on the right side of the road like the rest of european continent. If it is thick enough, rubber is always better and laid flat. I had plastic composit on the front and it curling after a while add slide so easily. The rear parts is mostly rubber and stick so well . 

8 hours ago, AisinW said:

I cannot tell you because i drive on the right side of the road like the rest of european continent. If it is thick enough, rubber is always better and laid flat. I had plastic composit on the front and it curling after a while add slide so easily. The rear parts is mostly rubber and stick so well . 

I've had 3 sets of genuine Toyota mat's which all slide in the rear and all hole on the drivers brake.. Throttle area... These do seam to wear better. 

16895650646088058002976575481113.jpg

• Haha 1

I have these on my car for the past 50 000 Km/30k miles  and it does not wear out so easily.  The Toyota front rubber rubber mat already has hole on the gas pedal area. It was not perfect fit either. Aftermarket is cheaper and better.  So, I maight be wrong then. Probably the composite compounds (plastic and rubber) are better on wear.  I think we should avoid pure rubber and pure plastics.  I prefer the one with more rubber but harder surface.  

20230717_083256.jpg

20230717_083304.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links