Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

(1995 N) Uk Car T-bar Caribbean Blue

Rash@R.A.Motors

I can be in Bradford in a short time.... only across the M62.... *would love to see em all

Right Peeps -

Gotta sell the MR2 quickly so price reduced to £4700

Need quick sale as i have seen a UK SUPRA TT *MANUAL* and i WANT IT :D :D :thumbsup:

Rash.

Right Peeps -

Gotta sell the MR2 quickly so price reduced to £4700

Need quick sale as i have seen a UK SUPRA TT *MANUAL* and i WANT IT :D :D :thumbsup:

Rash.

Bro.. if you get the TT and not give me a shot in it... you will be shot.. :lol: B)

Bro.. if you get the TT and not give me a shot in it... you will be shot..  

Give you a shot in it as a spin in it or a shot as in against your Tubby...? Or both :lol:

Also I hear Bradford City Centre is going to be packed at the Weekend - estimated over 300,000 people to visit :o

Anyway i REALLY want to buy the SUPRA...! Some1 buy the MR2 or I will have to buy the Supra keep both and risk getting kicked out of house and home.... :lol:

Rash

Bro.. if you get the TT and not give me a shot in it... you will be shot..  

Give you a shot in it as a spin in it or a shot as in against your Tubby...? Or both :lol:

Also I hear Bradford City Centre is going to be packed at the Weekend - estimated over 300,000 people to visit :o

Anyway i REALLY want to buy the SUPRA...! Some1 buy the MR2 or I will have to buy the Supra keep both and risk getting kicked out of house and home.... :lol:

Rash

bro... i mean you sitting as shotgun while i drive and then a shot against you up the M606.. :lol::thumbsup:

By the way.. i just bumped into your bro at co-op car park in this Mota... looking !Removed! good man.. puts my car to shame with its condition.. :crybaby: :P

Can I Bring the Scooby for the M606 thrash?

By all means do :thumbsup:

What model scoob is it anyway...., I've sold 4 scoobs this week - 2 UK cars and one STi-5 and one WRX.... OOOooohhh how i love my scoobs. :lol:

Rash.

P.S. Bass Junky - what part of Bradford u from....?

defo intereste3d in this car, just have to wait and see what the loan thingy does....

pic's show a carribean blue turbo yet this is an NA, any chance of getting the photos of the actual car, or am i being daft :D

Yo Rhaines - That is the actual car a caribbean Blue - N/A as pictured in the first post...

Rash.

pic's show a carribean blue turbo yet this is an NA, any chance of getting the photos of the actual car, or am i being daft :D

Thats cos you need to stop clicking on my sig.. :lol: :P

:rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links