Do Not Sell My Personal Information

IQ3 Dash lights on.

saab9002

When I switch off my engine and get then lock the doors by either using the fob or touching the door handle most 

of my dash lights stay on including the mileometer side but the speedo and rev binnacle lights go off. I'm now worried

about coming back to the car to find a flat Battery.

Can anyone advise or help me please.

kind regards

Chris

• Sad 1

A known issue on 1.33 engine with stop start see:

For an IQ you will need

image.thumb.png.5b35f35a9a48d37003956a1d04601933.png

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Devon Aygo said:

A known issue on 1.33 engine with stop start see:

For an IQ you will need

image.thumb.png.5b35f35a9a48d37003956a1d04601933.png

Thank you Devon Aygo for your quick and helpful reply, I will order the parts today, could you tell me,

when I lift the bonnet is it obvious where the unit is or is it hidden under a cover?

kind regards

Chris

9 hours ago, saab9002 said:

Thank you Devon Aygo for your quick and helpful reply, I will order the parts today, could you tell me,

when I lift the bonnet is it obvious where the unit is or is it hidden under a cover?

kind regards

Chris

No problem its on top of the gearbox under the Battery tray to access, remove Battery then Battery tray

• Like 1

Thank you again Devon Aygo, helpful knowlegeable contributers like you really make

this forum what it is, brilliant 😁

kind regards

Chris

• Like 1

Toyota says earliest delivery is 3rd April 🤫 so a bit of a wait,

just a note to anyone else who might suffer this, the Battery does go flat

in 36 hrs.

kind regards

Chris

• Like 1

I've just phoned the local Toyota dealer and they now tell me it won't be April 3rd, it's now April 21st,

has anyone got a suggestion where else I can get this part. No G92C0-52050 ?

kind regards

Chris

Thank you flash22 for the tip, unfortunately they have given me the same approx date.

kind regards

Chris

stick a used part on in it till it comes into stock ? It should be G92C0-74021 (used part)

Thanks for that but I might have tracked one down from Toyota direct Parts. I put in the part number and it says

they've got one but it's listed for an Auris, so I've just emailed them to check it out, 

If no go I'll do what you suggested.

kind regards 

Chris

that's the number i give you above, Fish Brothers is Toyota Direct Parts

You could ask @Parts-King aka Lindop Brothers

• Like 1

UPDATE.

After contacting companies that state online that they have this item in stock and then finding out , shall we say, ‘extending the truth’, I have decided to wait for my local Toyota dealer even though the date has gone back, and great thanks from the Toyota dealer in Swindon who explained the ordering system to me 👍.

The cheapest s/h part I could get was £70 !! So I have charged up the Battery, put it all back together and bought a NOCO GB40 starter £80. So all happy BUT since I’ve put it back together (didn’t unplug the eco box), it now sometimes flickers for a couple of seconds after switching off, mostly all dash lights go off straight away. Electrickery  is definitely stranger than friction 😂

So hopefully it will all be sorted by the end of the month and would just like to thank all the contributors to this saga.

kind regards

Chris

• Like 2