Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

X-NAV sd card update

ArtyWood

Hi

I have just got a Aygo 2017 mk2 prefacelift model. It currently has x-nav but needed updated. 

I purchased a sd card with 2022/23 maps but when replacing the sd card in the glove box the headunit is just showing me that I should be connecting my phone via USB cable. I'm presuming I may need some software to load new sd card or configure it. 

If anyone has knowledge on the steps and app that I need to follow it would be appreciated 🙂 

😊 Thanks 

2 button and this is the error when installing new sd card

20230323_171935.jpg

I have noticed the code on my original sd card was pz41ceu3300m where as the new one is pz41ceu3300y

Not sure if this is the issue but was hoping someone wold know.

20230324_172507.jpg

I have noticed the code on my original sd card was pz41ceu3300m where as the new one is pz41ceu3300y

Not sure if this is an issue but was hoping someone wold know as getting error when trying to install.

20230323_171935.jpg

Topics merged.

Moved to the Aygo forum.

The card is corrupted, or you have picked up a cheap copy off eBay or both

Hi Flash22

Your correct in that I did buy sd card off eBay. Didnt know there was good and bad cards out there. 

I guess there is noway of correcting the issue.

Would you know of sny sites to recommend as the price tag toyota are asking for seams a bit steep.

I did and it arrived today but had another error. Although different the same kind around checksum. 

Just wondering if it's my head unit at fault.

It's a aygo 2017 mk2 with the 2 button unit with satnav. Which I thought would be the same as the mk2 face lift just without carplay.

Do you think this is an issue or do you think its definitely corrupt sd cards?

This is my x-nav version also and not sure if it needs update which may/may not be an issue 🤷‍♂️

20230325_112320.jpg

20230324_172507.jpg

20230324_164503.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks Flash22 this is very much appreciated. 😁👍

Wrong checksum is a corrupt file or flies are not where they should be you get this if you copy files or try to alter the files, I have spent many hours "studying" these Toyota update files - they are very secure IIRC they use u-Boot to verify the checksum

• Thanks 1

Updated firmware without issues so thank you 😊 

Still having issues with sd cards saying checksum errors. Seller is saying he checks them fully but I cannot see anything I'm doing wrong now.

20230325_182307.jpg

20230325_182448.jpg

20230325_182601.jpg

Hi Flash22

I have ordered a new update off a different website so I'm hoping this works correctly.

Thanks again for your great help and knowledge as it helps a lot to people like me. 🙂 🙌

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links