Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

PHEV standard wiper blade manufacturer

Bcc212

Hi everyone,

Can anyone tell me who manufactures the standard Wiper Blades? I had a screen replaced and they fitted Bosch ones. Frankly they’re awful and now I need another windscreen I thought I’d replace them with the original ones… but Toyota want £65 for the pair 😩

I was hoping they wouldn’t be a Toyota branded product and I could pick them up elsewhere. 

Denso are the factory fit blades. Toyota also have their cheaper Optifit brand made by Trico to Toyota's specifications.

Carparts4less also sell Denso wipers which are exactly as Toyota oem and with discount codes comes the cheapest available, good to check it out . 

I buy Denso wipers at Euro Car Parts for last 7 years. And they often have a good discounts. 

I bought some Denso blades from Opie Oils recently. About half the price of the Toyota blades. Haven't tried them on the car yet, but just be aware they are not actually identical. They initially look exactly the same, but the toyota OEM blades are all plastic construction, the Denso blades have the same plastic cover, but with a metal frame underneath holding the blade. I was a bit disappointed when I realised they weren't the same as OEM, but hopefully they will work OK.

Carparts4less and Euro Car Parts are the same company.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links