Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Accessories for 2023 Corolla

RabButler

Enquired today at my local Toyota dealer about emergency spare kit and mudflaps for my new TS. Turns out that there are no listed accessories on the computer. I asked if the spare wheel kit for the 2021 TS would fit - computer says "No.". Ditto the mudflaps. It appears that the part numbers for these parts have not been registered with the new 2023 models, so unless someone actually tries to fit the old parts to the new car, we will never know.

I wanted the wheel kit for 2022 GR hatch. One dealer would not supply because the computer said it had not been factory speced with it so not allowed to sell it. Another dealer, yes no problem, i got some bits from them and some off eBay to lower the cost. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

Apparently there is no change to the boot, the thread for the wheel-retaining bolt is still there under the carpet!

Devon Aygo posted the parts numbers for the spares kit here - 

and you can get the complete kit from Toyota direct parts for about £250. As noted you can also save a fair bit by just getting the wheel & jack from eBay or similar.

Anyone looking for any extra accessories should look for 2019-2022 models Corolla. These cars are very similar and most of the accessories will fit newer models. 

17 hours ago, RabButler said:

Enquired today at my local Toyota dealer about emergency spare kit and mudflaps for my new TS. Turns out that there are no listed accessories on the computer. I asked if the spare wheel kit for the 2021 TS would fit - computer says "No.". Ditto the mudflaps. It appears that the part numbers for these parts have not been registered with the new 2023 models, so unless someone actually tries to fit the old parts to the new car, we will never know.

Toyota Corolla 2019-Present Mud Flaps Front + Rear For Touring Sport - Toyota Parts Direct (toyotadirectparts.co.uk)
Toyota Corolla Wagon 2020-Present Space Saver Kit - Toyota Parts Direct (toyotadirectparts.co.uk)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I ordered this as a spare wheel kit, and arrived promptly, and with everything you need.

https://toyotadirectparts.co.uk/parts/toyota-corolla/corolla-mk12-2019-present/accessories-corolla-mk12-2019-present/toyota-corolla-wagon-2020-present-space-saver-kit/

Hope it of use to someone.