Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Magazines

pedro

:angry: did anyone out there ever buy thoose car magazines,i used to buy car mechanics myself,and must have over a hundred of them.when i think of the money i spent it makes me wince,i suppose they were ok in their own way but who wants to know how to "spring clean"their car every 2 months.mabey iam being unfair as this was before i had internet access but i can think of o a lot better things(mostly liquid) i could have spent my money on. :wacko:

Maybe you are right. A lot of mags of all different kinds like to repeat themselves because content is limited to their imagination. The best car mags/periodicals/papers are the news ones like motorweek and autosport which are informative.

Anyway, don't most MEN buy car mags to look at the photos of women???

A la Max Power!!!!!!!!!!

should try and resell them on here! I am sure some people love reading back issues...

i have loads of different types because now and again our Lexus club is in them and me!

have them mate they are clogging up my bedroom,only problem is im in ireland,anymore irish members out there? <_<

A la Max Power!!!!!!!!!!

I'd be very surprised if any "men" read Max Power :D

luckily working for a publisher means I can get my hands on a lot of mags free :P , I keep them for a bit but they mostly end up getting thrown away

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links