Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Can you buy new Landceuisers

Woofwoof

I was on the Toyota UK Website attempting to configure a new land cruiser when it suddenly disappeared and then I couldn’t find it to buy and then I d found a bulletin that they don’t know when it’s available.

anybody know anything here?

Extract from Toyota GB's website:

"Interested in the Land Cruiser? Due to unprecedented demand, the current model is unavailable to order, but you can contact your local dealer to discuss options or explore our range of SUVs."

Example from last year:  

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2022/01/21/business/corporate-business/toyota-land-cruiser/

• Thanks 1

On 4/23/2023 at 10:43 AM, FROSTYBALLS said:

Extract from Toyota GB's website:

"Interested in the Land Cruiser? Due to unprecedented demand, the current model is unavailable to order, but you can contact your local dealer to discuss options or explore our range of SUVs."

Example from last year:  

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2022/01/21/business/corporate-business/toyota-land-cruiser/

will only increase the value of used ones even more now.

• 3 months later...

Hi,

New member here.

Currently a Lexus owner but have been interested in the full fat Land Cruiser for a long time and went on to Toyota UK website after seeing the new North American Land Cruiser announcement.

It seems like Toyota may actually introduce the new Hybrid Max drivetrain based Land Cruiser here... dreaming.

Cheers,

--L

Screenshot 2023-08-02 at 17.35.52.png

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links