Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

C-HR is now on Runout

Devon Aygo

In preparation for all new C-HR arriving later this year,  Toyota announced this week that the current Generation C-HR is now on factory Runout.

Allocation for 1.8 models is almost fully subscribed and only 243 1.8 left in stock / in transit - 49 Icon, 38 Design & 156 Excel

Factory availability / production is now focussed on 2.0 Design, Excel & GR sport

All options; Leather , JBL , Parking pack, Alcantara etc are closed immediately 

• Like 7

Looks like I got mine just in time then. 

• Like 2

Could be some decent deals on Excel spec by looks of it. 👌👌

• 1 month later...

Could be that the new C-HR is available early 2024 which would be great, we will be hoping to get a 2.0 Excel or GR Sport with electric seat option ASAP 🤞

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, AndyRC said:

Could be that the new C-HR is available early 2024 which would be great, we will be hoping to get a 2.0 Excel or GR Sport with electric seat option ASAP 🤞

I have the MY23 GR Sport 2.0 with JBL and electric seats. Absolutely love the car.

• Like 6

11 hours ago, Big_D said:

I have the MY23 GR Sport 2.0 with JBL and electric seats. Absolutely love the car.

Currently we have a MY 21 Excel 2.0 primarily because we wanted electric seat and the car was available , it would have been a factory order for a GR Sport. I’m guessing the new C-HR in GR sport will look stunning 😍 

• Like 3

Perhaps better than Corolla cross. Will they offer it in the UK? I think current model sold very well as I see those everywhere like Priuses in big cities town centres 🚕

Mine 2.0 should be one of the last batch produced. 
Cant wait to drive really. 

8 hours ago, TonyHSD said:

Perhaps better than Corolla cross. Will they offer it in the UK? I think current model sold very well as I see those everywhere like Priuses in big cities town centres 🚕

I don't believe they are offering the Toyota Cross in the UK (as per this thread) 

7 hours ago, Marjan said:

Mine 2.0 should be one of the last batch produced. 
Cant wait to drive really. 

You will love it, I'm sure. Maybe it's my imagination, but the gearbox feels different. More oomph. When you put your foot down, it goes....

Personally, I feel it is a better car than my 2.0 Dynamic C-HR.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Big_D said:

I don't believe they are offering the Toyota Cross in the UK (as per this thread) 

You will love it, I'm sure. Maybe it's my imagination, but the gearbox feels different. More oomph. When you put your foot down, it goes....

Personally, I feel it is a better car than my 2.0 Dynamic C-HR.

We will have the best version of the current C-HR. Over the last few years they did some small upgrades that are hidden imo. 
The gearbox is maybe one of them. Another example is the infotainment system which is the latest version(same as new corola/corola cross)

Aim pretty hyped for the car. The jump from 20 years old golf GTI will be huge. 

• Like 1

There are small hidden gems everywhere you look, from the diamond pattern on the headlining to the diamond shapes on the speaker grill.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

My 3 months waiting just become 5 months 🫤

I really hope that the September is the month for me. Can't wait to drive and also can't wait to save some money. My Golf GTI is drinking gasoline like a camel. 10 to 11 litters for 100 km😭

23 hours ago, Marjan said:

My 3 months waiting just become 5 months 🫤

I really hope that the September is the month for me. Can't wait to drive and also can't wait to save some money. My Golf GTI is drinking gasoline like a camel. 10 to 11 litters for 100 km😭

If you take it easy your camel can drink around 7-8/100km 😉 

The chr will be definitely more efficient. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 5 weeks later...

3 months waiting is becoming 5 moths or more🫤The dealer have no idea why no car. When i ordered,he showed me all empty slots for the car.

Start to be annoyed by this delay 👎

It seems that my wait is going to end soon. The car is coming to my dealer in week or 2  

Cant wait😊

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Big_D said:

It will be the longest week or two of your life

Agree. After 20 years my excitement for this new car is over 1000. Hard not to think of it every day.

p.s

My wife is already teasing me if i will sleep in the car haha

• Like 3

My wait is almost over. On Tuesday i will pick up my new shiny C-HR

Lets gooooooo🦾

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

After 500km i can ssy that the chr is the best car i ever owned. 
hybrid system is really something special. But One thing starts to annoy me alot. Each time i start the car,i need to agree to some terms of use on the infotainment screen. Anyone know how to fix this?

• Like 2

The system needs to recognise you. If your phone is logged on the system and in your possession it will recognise you and this message will not appear in fact you should be greated.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On the car multimedia system, log into your MyT account. Once you have done this, the car and your account should be linked and, provided you have agreed to the terms and conditions and privacy settings, you should have no problems. As @Sdh2021 says, your car should greet you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Big_D said:

On the car multimedia system, log into your MyT account. Once you have done this, the car and your account should be linked and, provided you have agreed to the terms and conditions and privacy settings, you should have no problems. As @Sdh2021 says, your car should greet you.

Im logged in the app on my phone. Noob question:

The bluetooth must be ON on my phone? 

1 solution found. 
if i turn On my phone bluetooth,the car recognizes my account and everything is fine. Now i need to find how to do it without the phone. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links