Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hunting rear brake pad carrier to hub mounting bolts

gcams

Hi folks,

I need to replace one of the 2 mounting bolts that secures the rear brake pad carrier to the rear hub on my 2011 Verso AUR20 (D4D 2.0). Unfortunately the lower bolt head has been rounded off.

I called my local Mr. T dealership, but they told me the bolt is only available as part of a calliper fixing kit, consisting of the full set of bolts+pins for both the calliper and carrier for both sides of the axel. This is going to set me back £44, hence why I'm keen to get old of just the one bolt itself.

This site suggests the Toyota part number is 90105-10263 for the required bolt:

http://www.japan-parts.eu/toyota/eu/2011/verso/aur20r-gwfeyw/1_157240_032_525W/powertrain-chassis/4707_rear-disc-brake-caliper-dust-cover#47810A

However googling that part number shows no availability in the UK. I suspect the bolt is nothing particularly unique, and has probably been replaced with another toyota part number, but I can't find anything definitive online. What I can say for sure is that the bolt has a 14mm head on it. I think it's an M10 thread, about 20mm long, not doubt high tensile with a flanged head. Unfortunately I don't have one off the vehicle that I can measure. 😪

Any advice/thoughts on part-equivalency or an alternate, would be MOST appreciated! 

Many thanks,
Graham

31 minutes ago, Stivino said:

Scrappy

Yeah had considered that but would prefer to fit a new bolt if possible. The frustrating thing is, going by the price of similar parts on eBay, the bolt should only be around £3-4 if I can just identify the correct or equivilant P/N. 

Unless you buy 4 bolts, you'll have one new one and 3 old ones.

90105-10263 comes as a single item eg. 1 bolt the description is hex bolt

it's not part of the caliper bracket, It's the slide pins that come with the bracket, as pictured in your link

these bolts need to be the correct grade torque spec is 57 Nm

PM me with your vin, then i can confirm the bolt

4 hours ago, flash22 said:

90105-10263 comes as a single item eg. 1 bolt the description is hex bolt

it's not part of the caliper bracket, It's the slide pins that come with the bracket, as pictured in your link

these bolts need to be the correct grade torque spec is 57 Nm

PM me with your vin, then i can confirm the bolt

Thanks Bob, very kind of you! I'll PM you now.

• Like 1

Just for anybody else coming across this thread, Bob confirmed that 90105-10263 is the correct P/N for the carrier-to-hub bolts and I've now PM'ed @Parts-king in the hopes they can supply just the bolt. 

Thanks all.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links