Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Favorite Speaker Brand

2000CelicaGTS

Which speakers (not including subs) are the best all around?  

228 members have voted

1. 1. Which speakers (not including subs) are the best all around?

• Infinity
    • JL Audio
    • JBL
    • Rockford Fosgate
    • MB Quart
    • Alpine
    • Bose
    • Cerwin Vega
    • Pioneer
    • Kenwood

anyone heard of rainbow. their sound stuff is awesome! they sell a 6.5" component set for £6500!!! yes that's right, 6 and a half grand! a lot of money, but i've been told it sounds out of this world!

• 1 month later...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mellow_yellow

• 2000CelicaGTS

• Bibbs

• Beachbuggy

It all depends on what Speakers your after..

I like the smaller Sony Speakers but then i prefer Infinity 6x9's although this is on a low budget and then went all out on some Twin FLI Active 12" subs with the FLI amp. and powering the door Speakers and 6x9's is a Vibe amp.

As I said it all depends on what you have to spend. If i was rich i'd have Vibe all round

A nice set of speakers and audio equipment can be found at....

The Loudest

I have had a few of these sets in my cars now are excellent. The speakers can be used as Coaxial or components and the clarity is excellent and the amount of bass they give is superb.

Matt

Agreed, I have had a lot from these, my last set got written off when a woman rote my car off on a round a bout by switching 3 lanes in 1 swoop without seeing me 2 lanes to her left!

RIP Cav GSI :(

i strongly reccomend mb quart and hertz speakers/components, nothing else comes colse to the quality they put out also boast the german build quality sure there abit expesive compared to the likes of alpine and jbl but there in a completely different league.

• 2 months later...

hope you dont mind me posting this but i wrk as website photographer for another car club and these guys are one of our sponsers as most of our memebers have instals by them or fixed by them etc and most of the Speakers you have mentioned they supply and fit to an excelent quality i can say that is my own opinion truly as no one from thier or my other site is registerd here

any way check them out here if you local to runcorn

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

CERWIN VEGA for ever and always. Ive got 2 12" subs powered by a Vibe slick amp. Stunning. no 1 else seems to no about cerwin vega.

• 1 year later...

Also Hertz are fine for low budget systems. I like them better than the JBL and Infinity (on the low end Infinity and JBL they share the same product).

On the top end I like the Polk Audio and the FOCAL ones... too expensive thougth.

Also I was surprised with the sound comming from the Bang & Olufsen system installed on an A4, ALTHOUGHT most of the sound was deeply processed (even a noise cancelation using spectre analisys it has!), comming out from 14 loudspeakers!!!

• 10 months later...

best brand in my mind for car auto parts is 12vcityThey have specilized in manufacturing ato parts for several years.and the price is much reasonable

• 2 weeks later...

best brand in my mind for car auto parts is 12vcityThey have specilized in manufacturing ato parts for several years.and the price is much reasonable

i prefer quality than brand.

• 5 months later...