Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

RX18 MZD

JohnD2

My faithful favourite is going to have to go to a new family. I've recently had my two hips replaced and a low sitting car is not quite as comfortable. Not painful note, just not quite as comfortable. With 15, 000 miles under its tyres in 5 years, what can replace it?

• Like 3

Well you are on the Yaris & Yaris Cross forum.

On a serious note, the Cross has a more uptight seat position. One of the reasons I chose it when moving on from the larger SUV's

• Like 2

An Aygo X, Yaris cross or the older generation's favourite, a Honda Jazz

• Like 1

Well, gentlemen. Strange you should say that. I've gone for the Yaris Cross, and the more upright stance does seem to be more comfortable. 

A downside might be the hugely increased level of technology?  Would someone help me with the cruise control please. I've tried the two(?) related switches and held them individually for up to c5/6 seconds without success. J

The Cross is not a bad choice if you don't mind the SUV styling; Its seating position is more reminiscent of earlier Yarisuesiessuees

As for the cruise control, with almost all of them it's a 2-step process where you have to 'arm' the cruise control, then 'set' the current speed.

With a stalk one, it's usually push 'in/towards' then pull the stalk 'down'.

On my one, which has all the controls on the right-side of the steering wheel, I have to press the left rocker button up (CC), then press the middle rocker down (-/Set).

Couldn't tell you for a Mk3 as it's the one model of Yaris I've not owned!!

Deleted….

spotted you’re asking about Cross CC….

I

On 6/3/2023 at 4:15 PM, JohnD2 said:

Well, gentlemen. Strange you should say that. I've gone for the Yaris Cross, and the more upright stance does seem to be more comfortable. 

A downside might be the hugely increased level of technology?  Would someone help me with the cruise control please. I've tried the two(?) related switches and held them individually for up to c5/6 seconds without success. J

Page 234 of manual attached

PZ49X-52N80-EN.pdf

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links