Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This Site

pedro

:huh: has anyone else noticed when they press their refresh button nothing happens? sometimes if i am lucky!i get horny adds. com come on steve your the man,whats up? :angry:

confused

horny ads?

I've never had adult pop-ups from this site.

The only thing which I can thinkl of would be that your machine has picked up one of the 'adult' programs that downloads itself and adds on to the back of your browser against your wishes and then is a pin to get rid of.

There are programs out there from certain sites that can do this and interact with your browser and control certain buttons at random intervals, sometimes preventing access to the site you wish to go to, sometimes not, they are a PITA and very difficult to get rid off....

I doubt that is anything to do with the TOC server and it would be much more likely to be a problem local to your machine.

I agree totally with Carlgolsby and rhaines.

I think Windows is like Fords. Everyone drives them, plenty of them on the road, products put on the market before they are fully completed and they all suffer the same... :D

I use mozilla now wich gives you the option for pop ups (such as PM's)

The rest i do not bother with.

We do not have pop ups on TOC (apart from PM's) on our website and I would never introduce this either.

Sounds like you have been to a few sites and picked one of these up that sit behind the browser window.