Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

No Smoking

pedro

heres a poser for you , i drive a taxi and have changed recently from a nissan primera to a carina e.the problem is when i had the primera i smoked ,but now idont smoke and some of my regulars cant understand why i wont allow them smoke.my carina is a one owner nice clean car and i want to keep it that way any suggestions please.p.s.i am not a violent person.

Surely by placing No Smoking stickers in your car people should get the hint. If you don't smoke and don't want your car to smell of smoke for other passengers people should realise that it is your livelyhood and spend a lot of time in your car so don't want to live in it smelling of old cigs....

Should be up to you as the owner of the vehicle and they should respect that.

Bit sad if some of your customers can't last a Taxi ride without a !Removed! - maybe you could stop for them and let them smoke outside the car - you can claim stoppage charges that way :D - you too can cash in on the smokers.

Steve.

Also you could remove the ash tray from the back of the car. They will get the hint :D

jerry!!

Hi pedro well you are going to have to fit a ejector seat. And say good bye to menace :D

jerry!!

I think that would do the trick :D :lol: :P

jerry!!

I would go mad if someone lit up in my car. I am an ex smoker and I now enjoy not smelling like a bottom of an ashtray.

I removed all the ashtrays in my car and is now used as a phone holder!

I spent a whole say shampooing the fabric on my car.. was disgusting!

Also hate it when friends say "oh.. if your passing the garage can you get me 20 B&H"

"No i bloody well cant!" :angry::angry:

And what's the matterwith helping a mate out picking up some cig's on the way as long as they don't get smoked in the car :P :P :P

They always say ex-smokers are the worst :D

it's true we are the worst mate. But once your off them its like a breath of fresh air (hehe)

It made me think what a foo i was when i started!

Would have posted quicker was outside having a cig :P

I'll quit one day, mind you been saying that for 6 years, I have the will power of a muppet without a hand up it's a@@

Yup but needed so many of them I couldn't see where I was going :P

Tried gum but didn't taste that good while smoking !!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links