• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steve

• starletsr

• Richard K

• knightrider

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IC, but, can you get other words made up too? I just want TOYOTA of the circled T for the centre rear bootlid init. So they is come transparent then yeah? So the color underneath ( car color) shows through init? PS< I've just noticed the time of my post here is an hour behind,It's 6:25 am, but the post says 5:25 am.

CRAP missed that one :censor:

how much..

By the way Steve been told by the BOSS that we are going back over to Holland in Oct, please tell me We will have it by then.. :thumbsup:

Sorry guys.. been busy.. I will set up a paypal link any day now.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still trying to sort out my paypal account. hopefully sorted by tomorrow.

If this group buy is still on.

Please put me down for:

2 x sets of "Toyota Owners Club.com" stickers in black. (4 in total) (£40)

and if available (Extra sets for Mom & Dad's car)

2 x horn sets if they are available. (1 set for Front Of mine and other for Rear of theirs) :thumbsup:

Here is the Paypal Link. £20 for the logo and £1 for delivery.

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">

<input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">

<input type="image" src="https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/x-click-but23.gif" border="0" name="submit" alt="Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!">

<input type="hidden" name="encrypted" value="-----BEGIN PKCS7-----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-----END PKCS7-----

">

</form>

Please allow a couple of weeks as I have to get these sent down to me and I have to repackage them indiviually.. and its not an easy job.

cheers guys!

Mine still look wikid

im getin mine directly off rob! :-D he sent them down today usin da post office. just give him a ring n he can send em :-D he done me a class deal cause im da first in ireland 2 get em n he wants me 2 promote em a bit! :-D for £45 he sent me 2 chrome stickers, 1 black, and 1 other one (that rainbow type thing) aswell as that, he ahs sent me 10 pairs of devil horns :-D

oops, I just realised I'd asked for two sets. I'll go back in and pay for the second set now. sorry.

cheers guys i can see them come in.

if you want two then create 2 seperate sales.

Also make sure you note that you have paid here and what colour you want.

I will run this for a few more days so we get everyone who wanted one.

I might be able to get rob to send these direct if I am lucky.

Fitting instructions are enclosed with these.. you must make sure you read it carefully!!!

I ordered mine direct from rob, got them this morning, put them on. looks the dogs <if my vocabulary was any smaller, it would be nearly as small as my genitals>!!!!!

got a black one on the windscreen at the bottom (under wipers), got mother of pearl at the top of it and have got a chrome one on both side skirts. also put my wee devlish horns on the back :-D