Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Likwid Art Group Buy

Steve

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steve

• starletsr

• Richard K

• knightrider

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG, this thread is like.... longer than a long thing thats really long. Can who ever it is selling these things get the Toyota encircled T for the bonnet and boot lid? What the company called that makes them? So I can have a word myself with them.

:thumbsup:

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">

<input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">

<input type="image" src="https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/x-click-but23.gif" border="0" name="submit" alt="Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!">

<input type="hidden" name="encrypted" value="-----BEGIN PKCS7-----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-----END PKCS7-----

">

</form>

see the post above mate ;)

or send a cheque to

Toyota Owners Club

PO BOX 5258

Poole

BH14 9XJ

Mark you full name and address on back of cheque or on a note.. and mark the colour.

oh .. cheque is £21 :thumbsup:

i think these would look well nice on the bottom of doors! id get some if i wasnt buying so much other stuff! plus the fact i aint gold anyway :lol:

20 quid for 1 pair Starletsr

just like to note this is one decal... not 2

guys I am sending cheque off to rob today as the GB is over.

I am trying to match up names.

Kev C = 2 chrome

Shelley T + 1 black

J Young = 1 chrome

Richard K = 2 black

Lee M = 1 black

if you name is not here please could you tell me what your name is as I cannot match usernames with surnames.

done paid dunno if ill defo get black ones though

hehe ok lee... you need to choose mate ;)

Kev C = 2 chrome

Shelley T + 1 black

J Young = 1 chrome

Richard K = 2 black

Lee M = 1 black

roytoner = MOP

devil horns i have ordered 5 sets

i think I will have a black url coming as I ordered 1 too many

hmm I was after a clear set... mebbe we could get another Group Buy going later.. or I'll go direct... thanks anyways Steve :)

Agghhh - didn't realise there was a definite buy for the devil horns!

How much are they? am I too late?!

Agghhh - didn't realise there was a definite buy for the devil horns!

How much are they? am I too late?!

Yesssssss Please start a new g/buy and put us down on your list for 2 :thumbsup:

You know you want to !!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links