Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Does Anyone Here Actually Know Anything -

buganna

i dont wanna be rude, but I cant beleive the lack of response to what i consider some basic questions !

ive searched the archives, and it appears things like;

locating rear speaker wires ?

installing car alarm ?

installing Speakers ?

anyone have a workshop manual ?

NO ONE HERE has any info on the above !!

im shocked, owning a motorcycle too, the bike forum is FULL of info on anything u care to think of

here, all thats popular is stuff like " should i sell + buy Civic ? "

or

" led gear knobs "

and other such like !!!

wow ! no one here has any tech knowledge ! i can find out quicker doing a net search or just by trying stuff out myself !

dont wanna be rude, as THERE ARE SOME here that DO know a few things, but 98% of people here are clueless

im ordering a haines manual, as this forum is frankly, a total waste of time

cheers

Buggs

locating rear speaker wires ?

installing car alarm ?

installing speakers ?

anyone have a workshop manual ?

1, That will be the wire going into the rear speaker, if not the rear Speakers aren't wired up.

2, Like i'm going to tell anyone how i've wired up my anti-theft measures

3, Take old one out put new one in

4, Why, can't you find the rear door

But as you can guess i'm one of the 90% of people that clock there car's in the Uk so you can see why we aren't all been helpful <_<

my point was,

THIS IS A WASTE OF TIME

not 1 person here has a workshop cd manual ?

***** ! go to any motorbike forum, and EVERYONE has a workshop manual on CD

and i mean EVERYONE......

as ive said, ive gone through the archives and NOT ONE PERSON knows the speaker size for the rear !

thanks, but i really dont need to make friends with the clueless !

and yeah, 90% of cars are actually clocked. sorry if that hurts, coz most people wanna believe their 3 year old cars have only done 11,000m !

oh, the joys of mass ignorance.

goodbye.

hey, the word c h r i s t was auto ***** out on my post above !

hmmm, wonder what age group were dealing with here ?

or what IQ level ?

:ph34r:

jeeze man, calm it down eh. if you dont know how to install Speakers, measure the size of the cups for them, check the wiring, or know when its to much and to ask someone else to do it, you shouldnt be near cars.

now...

locating rear speaker wires ? - you are retarded if you cant do this, they are attached to the current rear Speakers. if you dont have any, you dont have rear wires *duh*

installing car alarm ? Take it to a pro, do it youself and risk voiding warrenty and also insurance saying "nup, dosnt count!"

installing Speakers ? if you can remove em, you can put em back in, unscrew old ones, put new ones in place, screw them in, plug them in the way the old ones were (pos neg)

anyone have a workshop manual ? Remind me why i need one? any possible setting, torque, angle etc in my car is currently on a cd at my tech >.> and what, you gonna take your engine head off and plain it or something? then YOU SHOULD HAVE ONE...

buy one from toyota eh?

yeh mines been clocked, sure it has....

oh and just a little bit of info.. what iq level? alot higher than someone who cant install a &#33;Removed&#33; speaker... you are very idiotic.. ask for help, and BE NICE, or you wont get NICE RESPONCES X_X

and motorbike forum? erm.... we dont ride bikes, these are cars... dont compare it or ill compare anything you say to one from a overclocking forum >.>

Gees, I guess if you own a bike you have more knowledge of how to fix it that you can pass on, after all there's not much to them is there, I know I have two motocross bikes in the family.

As for manuals, don't fret, you can probably go to a library and look up what you want, library......... you know........big rooms.....lots of things made from paper and cardboard, called books!

If you are p..sed at the forum then stop coming back and checking it out, I have only just found it and I think it's awesome! :thumbsup:

what a fool you are.........

having just looked at all your posts.....24

you dont know how to do anything basic, wash a car, wax it........jack a car up. oops sorry look under a car that should say.

if you want help, id suggest you come across a little more friendly :thumbsup: .

if there are no Speakers in the back of your car, there are no wires, the loom for the Speakers would have been terminated before that point. just re-wire from the front again.........can you do that, or will you start a new post

installing a car alarm, if you dont know how to do it.........dont attempt it :thumbsup:

installing Speakers.......lets get funny shall we.what make, what size, what location

:shutit:

a workshop manual.........there available from your Toyota dealership,

the thing is, most people Learn, its a simple task of looking, assesing, and doing it carefully, if you feel you cannot do it, dont do it, its an amazing thing you know attempting something and being able to achive it without the need to cry or rely on someone else, People will help you if they feel your a friendly person, so far all ive seen are silly cocky remarks and a stubborn attitude...........IQ, far more than you ......obviously

wow ! no one here has any tech knowledge ! i can find out quicker doing a net search or just by trying stuff out myself !

And that's the point .. if it's so noddy that it's found on the net with an easy search .. WHY DIDN'T YOU SEARCH IN THE FIRST PLACE!!

actually everyone is blowing this out of proportion,

Locating rear speaker wire - alot of you have actually come out with it being that if you dont have rear Speakers you dont have wires, this isnt the case due to the fact that most of the cars are wired up the same but no Speakers installed, like i have proven with starlets

Alarm fitting - Everyone is right on this they have either had it done by a pro for insurance reasons or dont want people to know how its been fitted due to risks involved

Installing Speakers - maybe he wanted to know how to get the trim off to do this or maybe how to fit a different size?

Workshop manuals - I believe most people on here wont have one on cd due to having a haynes or equivalent workshop manual in book format for easy reference at the side of the car

I dont agree with your views with the clocking but thats a clash of opinion and as for the arguing can everyone please calm down and get along?????

:thumbsup:

Tis funny, i read your original post and thought 'Ok, new guy needs some basic help and a prod in the right direction' nothign wrong with that, so i was gonna post some usefull answers to your questions, but guess what...

i can't be bothered now, but to make life more exciting for you ... you do have rear speaker wires, you do have a generic Toyota wiring loom. Happy hunting.

if there are no speakers in the back of your car, there are no wires, the loom for the speakers would have been terminated before that point.

look behind the seats for a termination block........., normally white, with "blue" cap

i can assure you there will be no speaker wires at the back

but as i said, before it was placed out of hand....... :wacko: , its easier to rewire from the front :yes:

With reference to 'buganna's complaints of not finding the infomation he required (or considering members not to have much knowledge).

The forum one could suppose is like an Autojumble. Just because it has not got what you require does not mean it is bad or useless.

I too am only a recent member (but wish i'd known about this forum earlier) and I personally have found it useful. A browse around certain topics has proved beneficial; two members 'UNITY JOHN' and 'DAWESY' seem most helpful to members with advice. Also a third member 'COROLLA9800' had his own website informing poeple with technical questions to contact him; I did, he helped me out...problem sorted! ...what more can I say.

Saying members do not have much knowledge I feel is very hurtful. Surely someone who can build a 'Lowrider' must be very gifted and knowlegable! As must the gentleman with the Corolla GTi with a Celica engine in it!

I must admit my 'knowledge' is somewhat challenged when it comes to 'Modern Motors' with their 'blackboxes' and 'Injection systems' ...which is why I visit this forum.

As for older 'tin' with SU carbs and 'Pushrod' Engines (or sidevalve) i'm fine.

In the words of the 'Red ball' express: "Keep 'em rollin'"

Well if you claim you have searched the archives, then you would have found your answer.

I know for a fact that this has been discussed numerous times before.

people dont entertain this nerd, he's not worth the effort.

if there are no speakers in the back of your car, there are no wires, the loom for the speakers would have been terminated before that point.

look behind the seats for a termination block........., normally white, with "blue" cap

i can assure you there will be no speaker wires at the back

but as i said, before it was placed out of hand....... :wacko: , its easier to rewire from the front :yes:

***off topic***

Didn't I see that car in your avitar at TMG/TTE in Germany the other day? :D :D

***off topic***

Didn't I see that car in your avitar at TMG/TTE in Germany the other day? :D :D

Most probably as he live's near Cologne and is at TTE all the time :thumbsup:

Twincam.GTi cheers mate dont mind helping out if i can.

buganna i am soory we are not a complete reference library for your car however haynes prolly are. also to host copys of cd based workshop manuals on this site would be a copyrite enfringment so no you wont find them here. also the profanity censor will remove any word considered to be blasfamous so please dont try to get round it .

if this forum dosnt have what you need then find one that does, i still have to sometimes.

as for the lack of knowledge, please explain to me the steps needed to trasplant a 3S-GTE engine into an AE-92 corolla and also rework the loom............oh sorry you dont know how.....well soe ppl obviously have more knowledge than you!

IN FUTURE ASK NICLY AND MAYBE PPL WILL BE HAPPIER TO HELP. REMEMBER POLITENESS COSTS NOTHING.

rant over

cheers

lee.

ps welcome to the club :)

easy guys!!!

i realise buganna's mistake!!

love, the reason you cant find Speakers, is because your looking at the wrong thing!! the bike has 2 wheels and no Speakers. the car has 4 wheels and Speakers. see there's your mix up, try looking for the speakers in the car now (4 wheels).

oh and i know some bikes have speakers, like a Goldwing or something. well if uve got one of them then youve got enough money to take it to a garage.

problem solved!! :D