Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

So Whats It Worth....

Unity Jon

The day is coming nearer and i will have to sell my beloved Corolla for something a little larger and more family orientated (remember this is just my daily, i have a toy ;))

I bought it originally for a little under £2000 so i'm guessing its worth nearly bugger all, but what are your opinions, what would you expect to pay for a Rolla like this...

thatcham ins approved cat1 alarm and immobliser with total closure.

semi- clear rear lights (believed to be the only ones inthe UK)

clear fronts and sides

front and rear diffusers/extensions

small but functional bonnet Vent

ecotek valve

full stainless exhaust

pretty good paint

immaculate interior

140,000miles

history (if you're into that sort of thing)

17" alloys in need of some TLC (but respectable, just dirty)

probably some other stuff that i've forgotten

Its not for sale yet but i can see the day coming soon :crybaby:

what do you reckon ?

1500 sounds about right..id put it up for say 1800 and be prepered to drop down..that way you get what you want and whoever buys it gets what they think is a bargin....just dont try and sell it on eBay!!

I paid £1200 for mine with 111000 miles on the clock in Aug 2000.

It had 15" blades on, Thacham cat 1 immobiliser, and it had been lowered.

Mine's now got 165000 on it and I'd expect to get about £600-£800, even though it's now got new alloys on it worth £400, full stainless steel exhaust, Ecotek valve, and induction kit.

£1800 might be pushing it a bit, unless it's in proper mint condition.

You're probably looking at more like £1000-£1200!!

shoot you guys buy and sell your cars expensive

the highest i have ever paid for a corolla gt/ gti is £350

it woz white, lowered 110 000 on the clock

front splitters

lowered 40 mm

15 inch 5 spoke alloys

scorpion exhaust

full service history m.o.t and taxd

jon u should be looking for about 1500 - 1600 if the performance of your car is excellent and if the condition is superb

JT should be looking for about £400 for his ae82 gt

it looks quite marvellous and clean in ur pic m8

tell me first when you want to sell it

whats the mileage on your car right now m8?

LMAO!!!! :D :lol: :P

yagga twinny should be looking for the nearest exit. are you off your :censor: head!?

its done 94k, 1 owner from new (81 years old) full toyota history

:lol: Yagga Twinny wants to buy one of these! Im guessin thats Y its worth about £400! ;)

Hehe! Nice try!

Ad

:lol: Yagga Twinny wants to buy one of these! Im guessin thats Y its worth about £400! ;)

Hehe! Nice try!

Ad

his posts sounds like the numptys you get on eBay trying to blag you........i wonder why!! :D

ecotek valve
Ecotek valve

TOYMOTA & Unity Jon i see you both have Ecotek valves on your cars, and i thought it mite be worth a mention that i hope you havnt fitted into your servo pipe!

These are cracking inventions and work well but not on a 4AGE!

Reason being is that the servo pipe only goes into one side of the inlet manifold! Which means it only serves one of your 4 cylinders! Not very affective and is weakening the mixture on that one cylinder! Even worse if you have got a T-VIS model engine!

The only way it will work is if you have your plenum chamber drilled and tapped to allow the valve to be directly bolted in!

Just thought that i would mention this! :D :thumbsup:

As for the price of your car i would say around the £1300-1500 mark!

it looks quite marvellous and clean in ur pic m8

Oh yeah good one! :lol::lol:

Dont listen to him JT! It may be worth that to him to buy! But what would he sell if for after!! Bet you it would be 3 times that!

And it may look

quite marvellous and clean
, thats because it is!!

Your avin a laugh mate! Id bet you would offer me £500 quid for my AE86 wouldnt ya yagga twinny!!!?? :lol::lol:

lol man

i dint know that ur toyota ae82 had only done 94k

it looks like a nice car from here

wot has it got wiv it?

any performance upgrades?

my friend was selling his c reg until it got nicked last thursday

it woz a white c reg

best around no rust

lowered with neon lights underglo

some guys nicked it and sold it to the scrap for £30

wot reg iz yourz JT?

i dont like buying cars from my area

there is a toyota ae82 gona be up for sale soon B reg ae82 gt

white and rustless

full service history must have hit 88k or more now

if anyonez interested i'll let you know

JT whenever you are about 2 sell ur twincam i'll buy it off you m8

i'll offer you a reasonable price

you seen the black gt on eBay 2day? only £355 if i had a credit card i would buy it

i'm still only !Removed! 17 until next year

mate, im wondering what exactly you class as "reasonable" - you'd need to quadruple your current p*ss take, sorry offer, to come close! (i've been offered £1300 for it and turned it down)

its completely standard (and no neon will be going within 20ft of it!). it was one of the 1st ones over here i think. Registered in Aug 1985, and was ziebarted from new (hence never needed welding).

and ive heard all the "best around, completely rust free" cr*p before - it took me around a year to find a car where that was actually fairly accurate.

so ill be wanting slightly more than £400 IF i sell it! :P

blimey u got offered 1300

u shudve taken it man?

so so u rekon if i buy this b reg that is going around my area for 280 which is absolutely mint i should buy it

no mot or tax

mot ran out last year

full service history

2 owners from new

????

STANDARD

so so u rekon if i buy this b reg that is going around my area for 280 which is absolutely mint i should buy it

no mot or tax

mot ran out last year

full service history

2 owners from new

????

STANDARD

I would!!

In fact, what's the persons number. I want it for that price!!

This post has been kinda hijacked really. Off topic as far as Jon's AE92 is concerned.

sorry guys but i gotta agree with yagga,

i bought my h-91 gti, with full toyota history, 67,000 miles, one owner excellent cond

for £750! i had two corollas before that, one white with 96,000 a few years back now, and that was for £900, thats the most i paid!

if you lots are willing to pay 1800 for one i'll sell you mine!!!(only jokin i love mine too much!)

Reason being is that the servo pipe only goes into one side of the inlet manifold! Which means it only serves one of your 4 cylinders! Not very affective and is weakening the mixture on that one cylinder! Even worse if you have got a T-VIS model engine!

this is a fair point and also mentioned in the paperwork you get wiht them, but only if you have more than 4 chambers or over 3.0ltr The intake plenum is so small on a 4age it makes no odds, all it does is introduce turbulance into the plenum for better air fuel mix resulting in a cleaner burn.

i get massive fuel economy gains from mine on motorway runs, i'm really pleased with it.

this is a fair point and also mentioned in the paperwork you get wiht them, but only if you have more than 4 chambers or over 3.0ltr The intake plenum is so small on a 4age it makes no odds, all it does is introduce turbulance into the plenum for better air fuel mix resulting in a cleaner burn.

i get massive fuel economy gains from mine on motorway runs, i'm really pleased with it.

Mines the TVIS version and mine also makes a big difference to the fuel economy. It does little or nothing to increase the power though!!

d8_1.JPG

Heres a piccy, to explain! (T-VIS version!)

The servo pipe is going into one chamber only! Thus only affecting the air disturbance in that port!

It will affect the MPG, but only because it is weakening the one cylinder!

I no this cuz i fitted one to my AE86, and when my head gasket went between No. 1 & 2 cylinders, i had to remove the cylinder head. And once i removed it i found that no. 4 combustion chamber was white from where it was running weak!

• 2 weeks later...

JT i got my ae82 GT bak on road

absolutely mint

inside , out and underneath....

C Reg

needs a calliper to pass m.o.t.

shouldbe up for sale soon

its white tooo................

how did u get your wing mirrors painted white?

did you do it yourself?

yeah. the early spec mirrors have a raised textured bit in the middle, so i just masked the rest off, gave it a few coats of plastic primer first, then a few topcoats

d8_1.JPG

Heres a piccy, to explain! (T-VIS version!)

The servo pipe is going into one chamber only! Thus only affecting the air disturbance in that port!

It will affect the MPG, but only because it is weakening the one cylinder!

I no this cuz i fitted one to my AE86, and when my head gasket went between No. 1 & 2 cylinders, i had to remove the cylinder head. And once i removed it i found that no. 4 combustion chamber was white from where it was running weak!

Does that mean i'm loosing bhp having the valve open on the car then??

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links