Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2000xp Hp Laptop

SexyCrayola

Athlon 2000XP+ HP Laptop Model ze4325us with internal wi-fi upgrade

HP Pavilion Laptop. 15" Screen

AMD Athlon 2000XP+, 256MB RAM, 40GB HDD

DVD/CD-RW COMBI, Wi-Fi (Added D-Link PCI Wireless LAN)

5 Programmable Hotkeys, Leather Carry Case

Original Manufacturers CD's, Windows XP Home, with license and CD

I have hardly ever used it. Got PCMCIA Slots Tv out etc etc.

Have re-loaded to manufacturer settings / clean install - sat here ready to go to new owner.

£400 - Quick sale!!

hplaptop.jpg

If I remember I'll see if I can get permission from the missus tonight.

I'm not holding out too much hope though as I just bought an iPod last month for £300 :D , but I can always ask.

lol .... let me know then.

I'm just as bad, just gone and bought 19" split rims :unsure: ... need tyres though! so someone buy it ! lol

I got a m8 who might be interested ive phoned him tonight, and he's getting back to me tomoz, if can sell it in the meantime do so, i will get back to you.what about payment and would you send it special delivery as im from south wales so a bit of a trek.

You can message me on celica uk forum if you want (MrCelica) or killedinacarcrash2@hotmail.com

will let you know.

I forgot to ask last night. I was looking at the Apple store yesterday though, and have my eye on an iBook (it sort of goes with the iPod :P ).

I'll think about it over the weekend, but it looks like I may decide to save up for the Apple, so if you get any offers in the meantime go for it.

Fozzy, if you don't mind travelling over to Bristol I may be able to collect the PC for ya. I live in Yorkshire (Wakefield at the Mo) but work in Bristol during the week. All depends if you think I'm trustworthy enough :arrgg-matey:

re: payment - Have got paypal, or theres cheque of course

delivery: Special delivery / signed recorded etc is the only way I will send it anywhere anyway and it costs no more to send it there surely