Do Not Sell My Personal Information

*** Urgent - Toms Spoiler - Please Help! ***

frosty_11

Evening all, Please help me Im going to cry :(

My 93 (rev3) Turbo is in the body shop at the moment having a non-genuine TOMS spoiler fitted HOWEVER the radio aerial doesn’t line up even close to the whole in the spoiler!

Is there a difference in the rev 1/2 and rev 3+ aerial location or have i just got a duff spoiler :crybaby:

2 of the 4 existing spoiler holes are reusable but 2 need filling and 2 new holes drilling to fit it correctly -PLEASE can anyone tell me what’s going on :blink: as i HAVE to let the body shop what going on tmrw morning!! :!Removed!:

Thanks people :)!

The aerial is the same on all revisions .. the only diff is that the rev1/2 has a plastic spacer that makes the aerial stick up about a inch when you remove the stock side pieces ..

Tell me what pics you need and I can go take them ..

ohww, a above shot of the spoiler showing the hole and airel, one with the boot open and just the airel and perhaps one of the boot open and a pic where the hole in the spoiler is in comparison to the edge of the spoiler - if that makes sense :)

Or as many as you would kindly take please Bibbs as I'm DESPERATE :( THANKS MATE !!!!

Thank you!

Got a few .. but they are a tad poo .. get on MSN and I'll post em to you ..

I think the Rev 3 onwards has a diffrent aerial or else the hole is in a diffrent place. The Rev 4 look has been done to my rev 1 before I bought it and the aerial hits the side of the rev 3 spoiler on the way up......... :unsure:

Speaking to the very kind Mr Bibbs (pint in post mate :) )and a couple of others i think i have somehow managed to get a rev 1/2 style spoiler for my rev 3 car :arrgg-matey: so a lil chat with the "source" might well now take place !!

Cheers for all the input everyone - im feeling slightly less stressed now - thanks and i'll post up the EVENTUAL finished result pics :)