Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris T-sport Mudflaps

DevilishDeb

Right might be a very naff question.

But I would like to keep my T-Sport nice so does anyone have any mudflaps on theirs and if so where did you get them??

Toyota do not do them

Deb

Hi deb you dont really need them as the front and rear bumper has got them built in. I wouldn't have them on my motor as i think that it would spoil the looks of the car. You cant have a sporty car with mud flaps on :blink:

jerry!!

I know I know. But what about the clatter when I run over the cat litter that bedecks the roads of Yorkshire?

...and not to mention the mud.....

...oh my poor wee beastie!

:( :( :( :unsure:

Dont we all know about the state of the british road's and yet they keep increasing the road tax all the while.

jerry!!

Oh Dear - If you put mudflaps on that T-Sport - the Yaris devision of the TOC will be round to beat you to within an inch of your life with a large herring.

Steve :D

Oh Oh, Hi Tpots

here goes what you mean no mud flaps, was the first extra I named when ordering my Corolla TSport, only to find it comes with them fitted as standard, so Jerry "you can't have mud flaps on a sporty car" HHHMmmmm :lol::lol::lol:

Debs I live in North Yorks to, so I know what you mean about the roads (sheep tracks), my daily trip to work is 11 miles each way with more than 1/2 on B roads or less, and my car gets well caked up in winter months, having fitted larger wheels and tryes, what I'd really like is a nice set are wheel arch extentions (how do you think they would look Jerry ? :P ).

Steve, do you really think its fair to threaten some one with a large herring,,,,,,,,,,,,,,there's not many of them left as it is :lol::lol::lol:

Conditions of the roads lmao, I spent 6 months in Yorks (Osset & Wakefield) and even the sheep tracks are better than Oxford....

I'm amused at the moment as they keep putting new speed contol's in around the area I live and a number of local houses have put posters in the windows stating 20 is plenty, what amuses me isn't the fact that they want to lower the limit as I would have to agree for the type of road, number of children playing outside the 20 limit would suit but the fact that the roads are in such poor condition that if you have half decent suspension you can't go over 10mph anyway.

Why the local council keep wasting their money on new speed controls when the local roads aren't good enough anyway I'll never know....

I think that it's fair enough stating a 20 or 30mph limit on these village roads etc, but you should be able to do 20 or 30mph down the road through the village without having to slow down to less than 10mph to climb over stupidly large speed bumps or drive round rediculas chicanes and posts restricting sections of the road to one way only - this is just as criminal in my book as breaking the limits - a waste of everyones time!

Steve.

Hi jake Well what can i say you've got me there. What i ment was that you dont want to get additional mud flaps as they Will spoil the cars looks.

Jake about the wheel arch extensions i think you have got something going on there mate. That would really add to the aggressive look. Kind of like a Ford Focus RS. But at the same time if to large could make it look like a rally spec car??

jerry!!

Who would have thought mudflaps would be so controversial! :P :P

I agree they can look naff, but they didn't on my GTI.

I live in yorkshire too and wanted mudflaps. They can't be fitted to the Yaris T-sport becasue of the Side skirts...but apprently they are on the Wanted list for alot of users. My local Garage says they T-sport flaps are being designed so they fit...and also look the part. Due to the wide arches all the crap/stones gets thrown off the front wheels and hit the back arches...hence the lower paint protector (film)

This film was added as initially when the T-sport was brought out the paint was getting badly damaged. I wish they had put it on the leading edge of the bonet too..as again the design is just crying out for stones to take chunks out of the paint work.

Mark

Tell me about it. I honestly think that the yaris has got really poor paint work. I have got a few stone chips on my motor. Hey just driving to the toc meet i picked up a fresh one :angry:

I might have to get in contact with my local garage and ask them what they can do about it.

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links