Finally! Got Me My First Mr2!

Razor_Rage

:o

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup::yes:

:yes::yes:

Yeah but are those reviews accurate? :D

very.. as that site is used by national Insurance companies as a source of data.. :thumbsup:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fizz

• Razor_Rage

• starletsr

• RowMR2turbo

Congrats on the motor mate, know youve been waitin to buy one for ages :D Let the modding begin :P

According to which car magazine the 3l V6 Clio has a 0-60 of 6.4s, then again I'd trust Parkers since theyre more of a reliable source imo. I've been in a Cup (slightly modded - induction kit,chipped) and all I can say is that they have a VERY strong mid range pull, very gutsy but thats what you get when you shove 2 litres in such a light car lol, I'd say its on par with a standard rev 1/2 up to about 60, and then then our cars would just pull away easily thanks to tubby power. Also had a bit of a race with one and mine easily outdid his on bends.

However theres a 2 litre turbo comin out next year I've heard - now that will be flippin quick. But itll still cost x times more than our 2's :hokus-pokus:

cool,what does everyone fink of the V6 clio?

Easily one of the best french cars .. (not talking supercars or anything) ..

A lot of development went into it so they handle well etc. just a shame it's french .. think you get a special box to put all the pieces of trim that fall off too.

congrats on good choice of car hun :thumbsup: :P :D

am sure youll have lots of fun with it over there. (carefull tho)

2, looks real nice. good job. :thumbsup:

rowmr2turbo - sweeeeeet car hun :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

very nice mate, dont you have to have a front plate where you are?

rowmr2turbo- where did you get that mini front plate, im a big fan! have you had any problems with the law?

rowmr2turbo- where did you get that mini front plate, im a big fan! have you had any problems with the law?

*This is not a thread Hi-Jack*

Photoshop matey, and no - no problems as yet with the law!

It's on my list of things 'to do' as I still have a Uk style plate on the front.

Hey MR2nut123 what side skirts and rear bumper do you have on yor car? and RowMR2Turbo, where did you get the Mines ECU? Just curious, cause i live over in the U.S. and i have never seen them now i would like to get those things. sorry for the thread jacking

Hey MR2nut123 what side skirts and rear bumper do you have on yor car? and RowMR2Turbo, where did you get the Mines ECU? Just curious, cause i live over in the U.S. and i have never seen them now i would like to get those things. sorry for the thread jacking

LMAO.. that is Rows car!

Photoshop matey, and no - no problems as yet with the law!

It's on my list of things 'to do' as I still have a Uk style plate on the front.

*This is blatantly a thread high jack!!!* :P joke

aghh, photoshop, if only it was that simple?!

you might be able to get a bike plate like that :thumbsup:

RowMR2Turbo, where did you get the Mines ECU? Just curious, cause i live over in the U.S. and i have never seen them now i would like to get those things. sorry for the thread jacking

It was fitted to the car when it was brought over from Japan in 2002 - along with all the HKS goodies.

:yes: