Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav Owners Stand United - Puuuuuurlease!

celtictricky

Come on guys and gals, let get this rolling.......Rav Owners unite!

IDENTIFY YOURSELVES!!!!

Me........Rav XT4 (4 Days old!!!), 5 Door, Lagoon Blue!!!!!!!! :arrgg-matey:

Don;t me shy now!!!!!! :eek:

Well where do I start I am on my fourth RAV4 and I like all things RAV4 :) since the 1989 RAV Four concept RAV. I did from October 2003 - March 2004 have a Lexus IS200 LE but I missed my RAV4 I went back.

1994 - RAV4 GX (3Door)

1994SRCRAV4.jpg

1998 - RAV4 VX (5Door)

1998SRCRAV4.jpg

2001 - RAV4 VX (5Door)

2001SRCRAV4.jpg

2004 - RAV4 XT4 (5Door)

2004rav4src.jpg

2005/6 - RAV4 as well probably :)

Nearly forgot my RAV4 models/toys

rav4toys.jpg

And R/C RAV4

rav4remote_small.jpg

Scott

New Ravs look well nice... :thumbsup:

Here here.... :thumbsup:

Rav4 XT3 3 door, argenta (the silver one basically :lol: ), with auto <_< and leather!

Some of the pics can be found in the garage!! :bookworm:

Scott - You are a Rav4 fanatic!!! :lol::thumbsup:

Kenny!

Yep, another RAV 4 here. XT4 in black in may case.

Lovely vehicle, much better than those pesky BMW 3's every one wants to drive! :D

:D

Hi everyone,

A new member with a new car.

Yep a Toyota RAV 4 Linea Sol 5d in the beautiful color reflecting blue.

Building year 2000 (December).

Always drives Toyota Corolla's and now something very different!!

I think the most members are from the States?? don't know what the typename

in your county is of this car.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/Jacknet/Newandold.jpg

• 8 months later...
Come on guys and gals, let get this rolling.......Rav Owners unite!

IDENTIFY YOURSELVES!!!!

Me........Rav XT4 (4 Days old!!!), 5 Door, Lagoon Blue!!!!!!!!  :arrgg-matey:

Don;t me shy now!!!!!!  :eek:

Hi Guys,

I've just bought a 1994 RAV4 GX, she's Hawaiian Blue, 32K on the clock, f.s.h and has only had one lady owner from new, she's pristine for her age, but I'm yet to break her in!

• 2 weeks later...

Yep another one,

2004 XT4 5-door Lagoon Blue, Chrome Kit.

Modifications:

Full touch screen sat nav

Cd Changer

Tow Bar

Rear view auto diming mirror

Rear door strap

Door LED's

Foot well Blue Lights

Low level bootlights.

• 2 weeks later...

The Rav is the wife's and she loves it.

2004 XT3 D-4D, 5 Door

Silver

Fitted with 1/2 Chrome pack, rear spoiler (ex demo car)

Witter tow pack, xexon lamps and reverse park sensors

Me?

I drive a banger!

Carl

6 Rav 4's so far all company demo cars

2 x GX 5drs

xt3 petrol and NRG petrol

and 2 xt3 diesels

Wife has had 3, Just picked up her third Rav tonight 99T Freesport 3dr

56k £4200 :D

In past 3dr M reg GS

5 dr R reg GX

9 Ravs in last 3 yrs :D :blink:

:) hi i'm 7 weeks in to my first rav its a mk2 GX silver with plane trims and wheels and i love it can't wait till to do it up with all the bars and stuff. but not finding it very good for parts like the land rover n suzuki :censor: shops are few and far between.

ok.. for those rav fans.. there are several models in the nlatest shape... which is the best model of them all?

I have been looking for something to pull my trailer

One previous Rav4 ,that was a 2.0 import ,J type, 3 door auto, in Blue, it was a 1994 model ( or for you code number boys, gen 1 ,pre-facelift, model SXA10, engine 3S-FE ) :) .

Hope to have XT3, 3door auto , 2004 53 reg ( as avatar ) , on the drive within the next week or so, the days are just dragging by ;) .

Model code ACA20, Engine 1AZ-FE :) .

Other Rav's , in the household , include 12 diecast in 1/43, 1/32 and 1/64 scales :rolleyes: .

gallery_3941_73_103435.jpg

Baby Rav4 , 40mm :)

gallery_392_179_1118587572.jpg

I'm new to Rav 4's but not to the owners club! I've been away to another brand, realised how rubbish everything else is, and back to Toyota again!

And i'm now the proud owner of a 1998 Rav4 VX with leather etc, and very pleased with it! In fact it's better than I expected it to be. I can't believe how car like it is to drive!

It's good to see so many other people with them.

Keep them coming folks!

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

Hi Guys,

Mine is a 5dr 2002 2.0ltr D4D VX, Bought May 2005 with 49,000 on the clock in Lagoon Blue.

Have been "playing" already, and have logged my projects etc. on my website:-

http://www.spips.co.uk/rav4

Just thought I'd say Hi and welcome for the other Rav4 owners!! Seems like theres more Rav4 owners here now!!!

Theres quite a few Rav4 fanatics here!! :lol: :P

Steve: Theres the Gen2 version (with rectangular fog lights and indicators, from 2000 to 2003 i think) which had trims like NRG (3door only), GX and VX (5 doors and VX being the highest trim with leather and sunroof as standard). Those 3 trims had the 2litre petrol and diesel engines. There was another trim where there was a 1.8l petrol but 2WD version but i forgot what trim it was!! <_<

Then theres the Gen2.5 version, which has the round foglights only and came out in Oct 2003. There are trim levels from XT3, XT4 and XT5. Theres also the Granite version, which i think is based on the XT3 but with added TTE alloys and chrome pack (e.g. side tube steps etc).

If you're looking to pull a trailer, would the diesel ones be much better as its got more torque?? From another thread, shutty mentioned there maybe a 2.2litre diesel with 150bhp thats going to be coming out soon as the Rav4 will be replaced soon with a new generation!

Kenny

Hiya,

Reasonably new to the forum but not to RAV's.

Had a three dr M reg GX, our first, a few years ago now. Upgraded that to a lagoon blue, (Seems to be a popular colour!), 5 dr VX in 2002. Our first brand new car that was, still remember that "New car smell" Just recently upgraded that for a new Granite. Must say, dead impressed with the car, no so much with the price hike when the new model was face lifted!

Any more info on the new models Kenny? Seems a bit odd that theres no V6 option either

Hi MillemanUK and welcome to TOC!! :thumbsup:

I think the new generation of Rav4 is scheduled to be released for 2006. There are rumours of a V6 for the new generation, and considering that the new Lexus IS250 uses the V6 engine, it may be that one in the Rav4 as well!

For the Gen 2.5, America and Australia got 2.4litre engines for Rav4, but I don't think Europe got this..... :huh:

Kenny!

Great to see so many new Rav owners :) , Pips love all the mods you have done :thumbsup:

Question for Steve our leader......can the Rav4 owners have their own section ?, i see you have added a AYGO section, and the cars not even out yet !....your thoughts please :)

Yeah, I second that notion!

We could do with a seperate forum now. There's quite a few of us! Sometimes it can be a pain rooting through posts that are for different model 4wd's. No offence meant to those with none Rav4 cars though!

But i'm sure some will understand where i'm coming from :thumbsup:

Yes, I think a seperate Rav4 forum would be good too :)

Well, i'll post a message in the suggestions forum then.

See what happens.

car.jpg

My 03 RAV 4 GX on Dartmoor. I bought R444 *** for £250 off the DVLA registration site (the others are a BIG rip off, they quote 250 but without VAT!).

I have a tow bar with a Pendle Discovery Bike Rack on the back, Side steps, Mud Guards, 6 CD multichanger and was looking to stick some bars on the front until I got an insurance quote for £150 more a year!

Sorry about the size!!!!!

• 1 month later...

Hi ya. New to the forum. Had my 1998 Rav4 Freesport for just over a year now. Enjoyed every minute of it! Every time we go out it's I'll drive!!

Had a look round the forum and found a lot of interesting points & facts! I'm going to enjoy being a member of the forum. :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links