Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rav Owners Stand United - Puuuuuurlease!

celtictricky

Welcome Angel, good to have another early model on the site :yes:

Hi ya. New to the forum. Had my 1998 Rav4 Freesport for just over a year now. Enjoyed every minute of it! Every time we go out it's I'll drive!!

Had a look round the forum and found a lot of interesting points & facts! I'm going to enjoy being a member of the forum. :)

Hi Angel

Nice to have another Freesport onboard ;)

I've got a RAV4 Granite in metallic Carbon Quartz - love it! but want to tint it, put some bigger alloys on and I was hoping to find a different bonnet - any ideas of good places to look?

Sorry, should have said I'm new to site. Was recommended at JAE this weekend - they said you were a friendly bunch!

Sorry, should have said I'm new to site.  Was recommended at JAE this weekend - they said you were a friendly bunch!

Welcome to the TOC, hope you enjoy the Rav4 section :) . As far as bonnets go, i've never seen a carbon fibre one, you could put a Rav4 diesel bonnet on, as it has a hood intake :) .

Yes, hoping to do something with her - but fight for funding with my other half who just won't leave his 350Z alone!! (took it down to JAE). I've told him enough's enough for that at the moment I want to play with my RAV!

• 3 weeks later...

A big hello to everyone,

I am new to the furum and new to Toyoya Rav4, I have just accuired, (well a couple of weeks ago) a 1995 imported Rav4 in Bright blue metalic? low miles and well cared for. I just love it, its a swb, and very cute!!

Anyway, im sure ill be spending alot of time around here...... :group-cuddles:

Andi

A big hello to everyone,

I am new to the furum and new to Toyoya Rav4, I have just accuired, (well a couple of weeks ago) a 1995 imported Rav4 in Bright blue metalic? low miles and well cared for. I just love it, its a swb, and very cute!!

Anyway, im sure ill be spending alot of time around here...... :group-cuddles:

Andi

Hi Andi , and welcome to the Rav4 section of the TOC :) , hope you're enjoying the club and your Rav4 :thumbsup:

Hi Andi and welcome!

We got our 2001 5dr RAV4 just over a month ago and love it!

We were talking about getting a second smaller car next year so I'm hoping to persuade the wife to get an early 3dr RAV instead of a normal car. I'd love to be a 2 RAV family!!!