Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Wheels And Skirt!

MillzE

it might ..Im not sure.I have a phase 1 ordinary 1 litre thats what theyre for anyway but it could work you could give it a try if not just get a different rear bumper like carcept veilside etc....but as far as I know it attachs to the part underneath your plastic bumper with the use of screws

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MillzE

• Moffmo

• cfc1

• yaris30

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovin the front skirt, nice and chunky.

Im trying to find a chunky front skirt for the Mark 1, that complements the Yaris styling. Any ideas? Or any websites where I can view like every front skirt.

Seen:

Carzone (Too teeth like)

K19 (Grills dont suit the car that much)

Booster (Like it, but it needs more to it)

C-One (Nice corner spliters but it doesn't add that much)

Im also on about T-Sport Phase one front skirts.

At the moment:

Rear - Booster

Side - Something low (carzone maybe?)

Front - Booster, but maybe looking at something else.

it might ..Im not sure.I have a phase 1 ordinary 1 litre thats what theyre for anyway but it could work you could give it a try if not just get a different rear bumper like carcept veilside etc....but as far as I know it attachs to the part underneath your plastic bumper with the use of screws

So the booster addon simply replaces the lower tin part of the rear bumper??

Cheers

Matt

theres a nice wings west front bumper for the yaris crisis on envy performance com id get one myself only I have a toyota front skirt on already and fogs

theres a nice wings west front bumper for the yaris crisis on envy performance com id get one myself only I have a toyota front skirt on already and fogs

• 1 month later...

lol yeah the cars fine with them on...no worries! Remember I havent lowered it...so can still get full lock etc!

As for speed, I dont really drive it to see how fast it goes (Its a 1.0l ffs!) but can still do 90+ wif the 17s no probs :thumbsup:

Matt

---

Edit: Where abouts in wales you from? Anywhere near Cardiff?? :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi MillzE

Wow the wheels look awesome mate. Love the front spoiler as well. You've done a good job.

jerry!!

yaris_1.jpg

So the booster addon simply replaces the lower tin part of the rear bumper??

Cheers

Matt

The full Booster kit is a dream to fit.. i have the kit as featured on the RED yaris on the Boostertuning site... it all bolts together and everything lined up perfectly 1st time its a quality kit and looks superb in black with tinted windows :).

I i could post a pic of me car i would HELP!!

ps. i have a 51 plate (phase 1 i think) 1.0 gs model

ok managed to get some pics up.. hope i havn't broke rules or offended anyone in any way appologies in advance if i have

Edited by cfc

yaris_2.jpg

sorry both in the same post made the board look terrible so i posted the other pic here

The full kit is Booster.. it's the Rally type spoiler... the wheels are 15" MVK3's with 195/50x15 Toyo T1-S tyres but hopefully after christmas i will get a set of 17" alloys with spinners.. 205/40x17 tyres. The exhaust is just a tailpipe btw with L.E.D's built in lol

lol.. i am gonna use the 15" as winter wheels... and my mrs is learning to drive so might need em on a more permanent basis sooner than i think ;p.