Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How Easy To Change Water Pump?

SMiFFAD

As it says on the tin really..... how easy is it, bearing in mind 2 engines, both on the floor not in a car, one with dead water pump, one with dead crank shells :o :rolleyes: .....swapping them over and making one decent one.... hopefully....

Any forseeable problems?

I thought you went back to an SX??? :wacko:

I did/have..... but I still have to fix the mr2...... ;) I am one of them 2 car familys at the moment :huh:

(for those that missed it i broke it chasing a tubby round castle combe :crybaby: )

I completely toasted a S13 today, he pulled up behind me at a roundabout, beeped my and smiled, i went gently round the roundabout with him right up my behind then floored it out and left him wondering what happened :)

Stick with 2's :) !

any way, I changed my waterpump, its a *****. Need to remove crank pully, engine mount etc, when i say etc, to remove the engine mount you also need to remove the alternator, its a pig of a job especially if like me it takes welding a socket to the crank pully bolt to get it undone.

I completely toasted a S13 today, he pulled up behind me at a roundabout, beeped my and smiled, i went gently round the roundabout with him right up my behind then floored it out and left him wondering what happened :)

Stick with 2's :) !

any way, I changed my waterpump, its a *****. Need to remove crank pully, engine mount etc, when i say etc, to remove the engine mount you also need to remove the alternator, its a pig of a job especially if like me it takes welding a socket to the crank pully bolt to get it undone.

Oh goody goody... looking forward to that now :rolleyes:

As for the SX/MR2 argument, mines an s14 so has more horses than an s13, and me mate with a tubby was going full bore to keep up with me on saturday B)

S13's are pretty much the same power as NA's out of the box, hard to get over 200bhp, so im not surprised you had him :yes:

PLUS, i like going sideways, with the possibility of not spinning around in circles, so the SX is perfect... plus its cheaper to insure than the mr2 :o :lol: