Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hks, Blitz Or Apexi Induction Kit For T-sport?

dannyb999

hey, ok, im after some info from anyone who has any of these induction kits fitted to their yaris t-sport. since pipercross dont do an induction kit for the t-sport (not even a viper one) i need some advice as to which one i should get??

which sounds the loudest, which gives best performance, any pro's cons with them...

help me !!!! :bookworm: i need info!

:P

cheers

danny

pipercross are not to be used with yaris as it nadgers the MAF!!

go for apexi for filtration

go for blitz for noise and looks

how can pipercross sell a product that messes up ur car then??

how much r the blitz kits?? anyone know about the hks??

A'PEXi mate, I would think its just as loud as the Blitz and has by far the best filtration! :thumbsup:

I can do the APexi for £120 + delivery. I have plenty on the shelf at the moment.

Thanks

Kevin

how can pipercross sell a product that messes up ur car then??

how much r the blitz kits??  anyone know about the hks??

its because its a 'wet' filter that uses oil

which comes off through the air passing through and splatters all over the MAF and buggers it

pipercross are cheap crap basically

HKS is good for performance but filtration is the worst

A'PEXi mate, I would think its just as loud as the Blitz and has by far the best filtration!

due to the style of filter material the apexi is slightly quieter, ok so the blitz has pants filtration but thats because it uses an open mesh metal gauze so theres nothing to muffle it at all

:thumbsup:

i got my apexi of kev (cheers mate) the other day. fitted it wednesday night when i got back from holiday and all i can say is;

1. everybody on my street isnt very happy :)

2. it sounds & looks fkin amazing!!!!!!!

its kind of quiet untill 3500rpm then it gets loud gets a tad quieter at 4k and loud again at 4250 untill about 6k and then roars like mad to the red line :) great fun. cheers again kev!

i got my apexi of kev (cheers mate) the other day. fitted it wednesday night when i got back from holiday and all i can say is;

1. everybody on my street isnt very happy :)

2. it sounds & looks fkin amazing!!!!!!!

its kind of quiet untill 3500rpm then it gets loud gets a tad quieter at 4k and loud again at 4250 untill about 6k and then roars like mad to the red line :) great fun. cheers again kev!

Good description! Pleased you like it :thumbsup:

Thanks

Kevin

Oh Nooo! .. Someone has nicked the last Apexi off Kevin this morning!! :arrgg-matey:

Was wanting to get one today .. but need to wait till it comes in stock now. :(

My friend has a HKS on his mini ... Its quite loud and sounds good, but not liking the mushroom shape and green filter myself.

Anyway .. just ordered my Apexi off Kev .. and it should be coming in stock around Tuesday i think. Any thing i should look out for when installing it? And any type of guides with diagrams available?

Cheers :thumbsup:

well no matter how advanced the !Removed! are they still cant put decent pics in instruction manuals! iths not hard at all; just remove the 4 bolts holding the air box in, the idler sensor of the side of the airbox ( you will need a 10mm socket (1/4 drive is best, not that it matters) rip it all out (airbox) throw it away you'll never want to put it back in :) (joke, dont!) remove the sensor from the top of the airbox, put the hose flange in the air inlet pipe, put the gasket & filter on the end (only put the bolts in that dont hold the mounts (shorter ones) but dont tighten them! (only tighten them when all the bolts are in so that the gasket is sealed evenly). mount your mounts :) boltem in. tighten up the flange gasket, put the sensor in (tighten each 4mm allen cap screws bit by bit so it pulls the seal in eavenly) thers a few other buts & bobs like securing the idler sensor so it doesnt rub in the engine or filter and also the wires that run onder where the mount goes, these need to be secured as if it rubs it will eventually rub through. as i said theres other bits & bobs but im tired & im sure you can sort it out :) :) hope this helps

• 13 years later...
On 02/09/2004 at 11:11 PM, Envy Performance Ltd said:

Does anyone know where i can get an induction kit for my yaris t sport

Not any induction kit the Apexi induction kit. I just realised they were posted in 2004:laugh:

Anyone know where I can get an apexi kit? Kev your not still selling them in 2018 are you? 😂

Envy Performance Ltd haven't visited the forums since 2009 and the company has been dissolved.