Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Russian School Siege.

earpl

i'd just like to say that our hearts go out to the poor civilians and mainly the hostages caught up in this disgusting act of violence. Any body who feels the need to do things like this against young children are purely monsters. i'd also like express my admiration towards the men and women of the russian armed forces, especially the spetznaz (special forces) these people are heros. to see one man running with a little girl in one hand and a PK light machine gun ( weighing in at about 25kg) in the other hand just shows how good these men are.

the bravery these men have for storming that school is unbeleveable, even more knowing what they were going into. now that the terrorists have fled the school they are on the run. apparently they are held up in a house in the town. i just hope that no more civilians or russian armed forces are injured or killed. apparently the terrorists are under attack by tanks and spetznaz. i know its not nice, but for what they have done i hope every single one of them dies. heres why. and shes one of the lucky ones :(

1237431.jpg

I was sat in tears as I watched a child the same age as my little girl being carried out.

I hope that the monsters who could even contimplate doing such a thing to so many children and babies pays for the distress they have caused for the people and families involved. No one, especially not children, should have to experience that

i cant belive there slating the russian forces!

1:they wernt going to storm the school.

2:Bombs go off

3:kids make a run for it ant get shot at.

4:russians open fire to protect children.

5: russians storm the building (they had no choice, they needed to get in there asap as the kids were going to be killed)

no you belive me when your stacked up ready to go through a door that you know there is armed men behind its damn scarey (especially if your 1st :) )

those me are heros.

According to the radio on my way home from work over 150 people died in this(and rising) which over 100 was children :(

All i can say is regardless of your political agenda why do you feel the need to inflict pain on the most innocent of people i.e. the kids, what have they ever done to you to warrant such fury, the answer is nothing, also you will gain nothing by this act of extreme violence and will bring down the special forces of the UN upon your head.

Looking forward to swift justice for this revolting action,

Ken

(May God Bless all the innocent involved in this and look after them all :yes: )

hmmmm too much terrorism in the world today me thinx!! they terrorists who had all the kids hostage wanted some troops to withdraw from some country (dont kno details lol), but why bother when that is not going to happen no matter what they do!!!!

i wouldnt mind being a special op :)

but poor kids and family!!!

Was looking at the paper just now and there was a photo of a man carrying out a toddler no older than my daughter who was covered in blood and looked dead to be honest.

Makes your heart sink to think that any human being could stoop so low as to hold children so young hostage without food or water and kill them with a complete disregard for something as young and fragile as a child. Each of which are probably the most important thing in their parents live.

Its so terrible.

my heart goes out to all the victims and familys of this disgusting show of heartless violence i last heard it was 250 people killed and 700 injured :( :( its so sick to think of the kind of people we have in our world today killing totaly innocent young children it brings a tear to your eye i hope all of the killers rot in hell and suffer for there act of extreme madness and well done to the russian forces who bravely risked thier own lifes to save others :(

It's bad enough to think about going through a door with an armed person, but it takes unbelievable strength to know they've got bombs strapped to their body. (At least a bullet can miss, but a bomb blast)

apparently one of the terrorist was beaten to death.

A work colleague just said the toll is 322 :(

My thoughts are this has destroyed any sympathy anyone may have had for the chechen rebels I cannot believe they thought anyone might listen to their demands when the lives of those children and other innocents are being held to ransom.

I have been heartily sickened at the sight of those poor kids being rushed away by the soldiers, at least they were the lucky ones.

Not too sure what kicked off the bloodbath at the end and i doubt we will ever hear the truth anymore than any other terrorist attrocity, I hope the organiser of the terrorists dies slowly and painfully who ever s/he is.

I wish the goverments of the world would start using their might to resolve territorial disputes peacefully without resorting to the calamitous debacle that bush has undertaken and called it a war on terrorism rather than a means to make arms companies rich and secure oils supplies.

Breezer if you hanker after being some sort of special operative, join up, when you have proved yourself to be the best of your regiment you will be allowed to apply for selection, then you will be pushed to the limits of normal human endurance and beyond. Real life is not a game of SWAT2.

If anyone wants some interesting, mind expanding, paranoia inducing reading, type 9/11 conspiracy into a search engine.

Breezer if you hanker after being some sort of special operative, join up, when you have proved yourself to be the best of your regiment you will be allowed to apply for selection, then you will be pushed to the limits of normal human endurance and beyond. Real life is not a game of SWAT2.

yes breezer its not a game......... the thing people dont thing is those 7.62mm rounds go through breeze block walls. theres nothing glamorous about the trade at all.

why should only gold members be allowed to see that? whats so special about it?

Tom B. im at darleydale just down the road from you mate :)

It was a link to 9/11

As far as I know this site can be seen by all ,

so most offending stuff goes to gold.

You in Darley :thumbsup:

PM me we should meet up