Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pics

jazzyjc123

thanks mate just gettin round to what i wanna do next - got some skirts to put on it gettin a nice sub fitted this weekend - like my music lol

didnt really want red but hey for £1900 with fsh from day 1 i wasnt gonna complain

Would have been a pic of jims if it had 17" on it.

Your car looks just like mine did when i bought it in january apart from the colour. But its seen a few changes since then....

cruise-10.jpg

:lol: yeah yeah i know it looks like a baby at the min but its the first 2 i have had, lookin at all the modded 2s around im gonna take my time cuz it looks like they have to be pretty special to get noticed - theres a couple round here one guy has a full mrd kit that looks ok and another black one with a full shogun kit on and some wild deep dish alloys that looks just pure evil (in a good way) then again might just get a tubby

:thumbsup:

dawolf sounds like u dont like the rev 1 lol to be honest i did not know much about the mr2 when i brought it i had a celica gtr till i got this but got it stolen in weston super mare

i dont like the high it sits but some i8s and lowered springs will sort that im looking for a decent exhaust at the min its all on the shopping list gortta start goin to some meets and looking at other peoples rides in the flesh

jim ur a superstar :thumbsup: was that a pic of ur car before all the mods i saw on the glasgow urban racer site ?

yeah it was an old pic mate... that's what my car used to look like a year ago ! .. lol

a year ago mate ill have to get a job like urs

got to say without being a brown nose it looks very sweet and you can tell you enjoy what you do to it

just out of interest ( and you can pm the answer if you want) how much have you spent i read the thread bout your erm race lol with the ferrari so i guess alot has gone on the engine

Love the car mate, looks clean and looks like u found a beauty! Good luck with the modding! :thumbsup:

dawolf sounds like u dont like the rev 1 lol

Nah I don't have anything against the Rev 1, it's just a fact that they tend to sit higher than later models.

nice to see you replaced the Celica with a MR2 matey!...

You still tryin to copy me boi!!... :lol::thumbsup:

thats one very clean example mate... take care of her and get used to the RWD before thrashin her... totally different beat to the Celi.. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links