Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Brake Discs And Pads...

Jesus

The topic title says it all.

I need discs and pads all round.

I don't do track days... yet, but will do a few next year with the new brakes.

I've looked into a few (Tar-Ox, Black Diamond, Brembo, Rotor Disc etc), but just want to know what you guys run, and whether you've found them any good.

I only want to go grooved, and not cross drilled.

Need the set up to be ideal for fast (but legal :ph34r: ) street driving too.

Thanks in advance. :thumbsup:

I would be interested in something similar too.

I run the stock discs/pads and they are very poor. Fading happens quite quickly.

We were bombing about at the meet on Sunday and when myself and Rico pulled up at the petrol station you could seriously smell our brakes.

Red.Dot disks (about £60 a corner) and MTTE pads ..

I'll soon be going something with a bit more bite I recon .. green/red stuff

I have black diamond discs and pagid pads on mine do the job nicely :)

All off the Fensport shelf..........I should have bought shares in that company ;)!

I am running axxis pads right now and would tell you not to get them at all. I put them on the front and didn't want to put them on the back because of the large amount of brake dust that i get on my rims. I have to clean them a good 3 to 4 times a week to keep them lookin shiny.

I got EBC turbo grooved discs and ebc green stuff pads (fronts) EBC rear kevlar pads - all for £257 from 'Romac'. My mate fitted them for £45. I bed them in driving really really 'to the book' and i cant believe the difference - absolutely phenomenal (if thats how you spell it)...Would thoroughly recommend EBC all round to anyone for a very noticable improvement in feel, braking power etc. Well impressed.

All off the Fensport shelf..........I should have bought shares in that company ;)!

When you go gold you are gonna so slap yourself for not doing it sooner :yes:

Agree with the choice of discs and pads if not going for a big break conversion but if you are go for Brembo or KAD as Hi-spec are pants ;)

Had EBC stuff on a couple of other cars (even though the 2's are standard - for now) and can't recomend them highly enough. Excellent. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

When you go gold you are gonna so slap yourself for not doing it sooner :yes:

Agree with the choice of discs and pads if not going for a big break conversion but if you are go for Brembo or KAD as Hi-spec are pants ;)

Why do I have this gut feeling taht I could have got my black diamond disks and kevlar pads much cheaper then £240???? :huh:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links