Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Speaker Sizes

wayne.richardson

i have a 2001 celica vvti (gen7 i think)

i was wondering what size Speakers go in the front and back and how easy it is to replace them?

thanks for any help

• 11 months later...

Hi, I've just bought a Celica VVTi Gen 7 and am thinking of changing the Speakers and wnated to know if found out what sizes would fit in easily

hi there i also own the gen7, i ve sorted the sounds out and there awsome, the front Speakers are 13cm but i ve managed to put 15cm spks in. the rear spks have been dissconected and i have placed 2 16*9 Speakers on the parcel shelf, that and 1 15" sub in the boot, its like a portable disco. pictures will be on site soon

• 1 month later...

Hi, I've been trying to get to the back on my head unit, but have only got as far removing the pennelling from around the gear stick, and removing 2 screws that seem to hold in the heater console, but after removing the screws for the heater console i can't seem to get the console itself out, and i don't want to force it in case i break it

Is there something i've missed or something i need to be aware of?

Thanks for the help

Neil

I've recently given someone a pointer for Stereo removal - check here for a brief guide...!

Am about to rip my stock Speakers out, does anyone know if I have to remove the rear seats to take out the rear plastics that cover the Speakers? I had to disassemble it all somewhat to get my sub cabling to the boot but it didn't look like it wanted to move too much without removing the rear seats... Just looking for confirmation if anything...

*removed due to pikey locals trying to nick my stereo stuff

I think there is a site which shows what Speakers fit waht car and where..ill dig it up and post it asap :bookworm:

hi there. no you don't have to remove the rear seats of the car. i managed to remove my Speakers from the back without removing to much, (depends how patient you are),

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links