Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Found My Exhaust

Hedgehog Dodger

After having my car imported for the last 2 months I have been trowling around trying to locate which Exhaust it has.....I have now found it.

Its a Top Fuel single exit exhaust. And here is a pic ;) And no that is not my car :lol:

MadPSI.net%20-%20Top_Fuel.jpg

MadPSI.net%20-%20Top_Fuel_2.jpg

MadPSI.net%20-%20Top_Fuel_3.jpg

P.S. Doesnt the car look sweet :thumbsup:

Nice mate... but I am also a dual exit man!

drager.jpg:ph34r:

Jesus, Is that a Garage ********ai Departure II system? Looks the t1ts mate. :thumbsup:

Mine is single exhaust sounds the <if my vocabulary was any smaller, it would be nearly as small as my genitals> btw it comes out the right hand corner

drager.jpg  :ph34r:

Jesus, Is that a Garage ********ai Departure II system? Looks the t1ts mate. :thumbsup:

HKS Super Drager mate. Cheers all the same. :thumbsup:

drager.jpg:ph34r:

Hi, I was thinking to get a super drager like yours... I wonder if it is loud? I have a loud exhaust.. quite sick of it.. does it has a decat on it?

drager.jpg  :ph34r:

Hi, I was thinking to get a super drager like yours... I wonder if it is loud? I have a loud exhaust.. quite sick of it.. does it has a decat on it?

:ph34r: THREAD HIJACK! :ph34r:

I'm well happy with the exhaust.

It's not too noisy, but sounds fantastic when it's on full chat. Absolutley awesome. Gets you grinning!

I'll get a sound clip for you soon...

I have fitted the Aussie Exhausts de-cat downpipe too, which made a big difference.

:thumbsup:

On idle it's not that much louder than stock, but it has a nice deep tone. On the motorway it isn't a constant drone. Obviously if you put your foot down, you hear the turbo spool and the lovely race sound of the exhaust... but I certainly wouldn't say it was annoying or give you brainache.

I turned up at one car cruise and some boy racers with their corsas etc asked me to rev the car, seeing the size of the exhaust. They thought it was going to be boy racer loud, but it wasn't. They were disappointed!!! I laughed. :lol:

It's very hard to describe, so I'll get a sound clip ASAP. Bare in mind though that the clip will be recorded on the floor by the exhaust, so it will be louder there than it is anywhere else (pretty much!)

DSCN1040.jpg

Looks like dis un, only this is a Garage ********ai Departure II.

Nice anyway. :thumbsup:

that's just rediculous !.... lol

There's a certain little dirt road that I go up now and again and my exhaust just clears it. Man, with that thing you would be in trouble !

DSCN1040.jpg

Looks like dis un, only this is a Garage ********ai Departure II.

Nice anyway.  :thumbsup:

that's just rediculous !.... lol

There's a certain little dirt road that I go up now and again and my exhaust just clears it. Man, with that thing you would be in trouble !

It would be nice to have roads as smooth as they are in the US eh?

It would be nice to have roads as smooth as they are in the US eh?

Yes :censor: :censor: uk roads are not only Falling apart ie HOLES they also have 10ft bumps