Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jealous F'ing People !?!?!?

Jimlad

Just got back in from work to notice that some ****** thought it was clever to scratch my car to death ?!?!??!?! :ffs: :ffs:

All along the driver door, rear quarter. Then on the other side, rear quarter, passenger door, front wing... bonnet !!!

I mean FFS !?!?!? :censor: :censor: :censor: :ffs: :ffs:

Some people in this world need a frigging kick in !

This is gonna cost me stupid money to get fixed. I'm now wondering where the hell I can park the thing in the future.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH !!

To say I'm annoyed is an understatement !!!!!!

If I ever hear anyone taking about doing this to my car or find out who done it... they are gonna get a massive kick up the backside.

It practically might as well get a new frigging re-spray !!! :censor: :ffs:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimlad

• ricomr2

• JappyBeast

• BLOODUK

Top Posters In This Topic

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHH !!!!!

What to do ? Get it repaired, or get a respray ?? It's pretty deep scratched too !!!

I'm gonna get a big sticker made up saying....

" to the sad jealous person who scratched my car to death.... get a life "

ARGH ! I can't frigging believe this !! It's not as if there's any point in reporting it to the police either !!!! So annoyed I doubt I'll be able to sleep.

Some people need to have respect for other peoples property ! The car's gonna look so lovely at the next meet... NOT !

would a blow over fix this ?? Probably need a respray. Either way it's gonna have to wait a few months !!!

I'll take some pictures of the damage tomorrow..... man I'm annoyed !

aaghhh the barstewards!!!!

I always wonder why the **** people, sorry complete mindless to$$ers do this?

What possible kick can anyone get from it?

I really hate seeing cars that have been key'ed, it's such a pointless act and often costs mega money to repair!

Not upset anyone lately have you Jim? Ex girlfiend, moment of road rage etc?

:censor:

Hi Jim,

I really feel so sad for this happening to your car.

I can't even begin to understand why people do things like this, they must have e really screwed up brain, if they have any brain at all to boot with. Some d*ckwads in this world seem to have lost all respect for other people and their property. What on earth would make one proud or happy by doing things like that?

So sad, so very sad to see things like this happening.

Yves.

oh, if you find the guy that did this, don't kill him, take him and a spade to a piece of undiscovered wood, let him dig a deep hole and burrie him alive. it may give him some time to think about his sad life. evil.gif

:censor: sorry to hear that man..makes me ****** to hear of people who do this, immature bunch of ******. Take it to a bodyshop n see what they say dude, they'll give a better reccomendation than any of us, good luck.

Unless you catch someone keying your car its likely to be at the dead of night or in total secret these people are jelous and total whimps thats why they do it when you dont know because they are scared of what may happen, but there urdge to do it takes over.

aaghhh the barstewards!!!!

I always wonder why the **** people, sorry complete mindless to$$ers do this?

What possible kick can anyone get from it?

I really hate seeing cars that have been key'ed, it's such a pointless act and often costs mega money to repair!

Not upset anyone lately have you Jim? Ex girlfiend, moment of road rage etc?

:censor:

was about to say the same ... :ffs:

Soz to hear that Jim.... And Row.. your avatar says it all... :censor:

I'm now tempted to get some cctv camera thing watching it !! ... lol

I'll take some pics of the damage in a few minutes. The bad thing is tho, if I get it fixed it could happen again ! I would then get my shotgun and go a hunting !

I actually got phoned up the other day asking if I wanted a new credit card. I said yes... so the repair bill will be going on that. So at least I know it's getting repaired soon.

It's also an excuse to go for my new paint job early... lol. So some good things come out of bad things.

hey, I've already had someone tell me they'll be able to get me a discount at a bodyshop...... :)

That's what I like about toc... such nice folks !

arnt there some makes of alarms that go off if they sense the car body get the lightest touch, they might go off accidently now n then but at least they give piece of mind?

i came back from holiday in january to find my celica was trashed , and in the airport carpark too , needed new locks and handles which totalled close to £300 ,i dream of those k**nts still today of all the bad luck comming their way ,you have my sympathys jimlad.

that's some sick sh111t man. some frigggin jealous pikey scratched your ride cos they know they can never afford one.

hope you get it sorted soon mate :(

Jimlad

That is totally out of order....... what is the point in spending all that time money and effort making a car look as sweet as yours for some mindless to$$er to come along do something so stupid. :ffs:

You must be absoultely gutted I know that I would.

Hope you catch the b***** that did it

Ed

:( So sorry to have heard that has happened to ur car Jimlad, you get a lot of jealous people out there, if you own a nice car always have to be careful.

U must be heartbroken to see it, *ouch*.

Like everyone says mate, I'm really sorry to hear that.

Un-!Removed!-believable. Just hope that one day they get whats coming to them.

Chin up mate. :thumbsup:

Thats bad dude .. sorry to hear it ..

Hope you catch 'em, i wish I got the scum that did mine ..