Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jealous F'ing People !?!?!?

Jimlad

The heartless B**TARDS

I know how you must be feeling, cos i know how i would feel if someone did that to mine.

You should be ok when you move down our way.

Russ

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimlad

• ricomr2

• silvasurfa

• BLOODUK

Top Posters In This Topic

jim, karma WILL catch up with them...

similarily- !Removed! happens to you, good things will come your way...

in the mean time, if you find out who did it, im sure a few of us would gladly travel up and stomp on their heads

American History X style!!! :ffs:

The heartless B**TARDS

I know how you must be feeling, cos i know how i would feel if someone did that to mine.

You should be ok when you move down our way.

Russ

You sure about that?? no car is safer unless its parked on the driveway and even then its not totaly safe

You guys think keying is bad? atleast u didnt have Battery acid thrown over it :ffs:

Some to$$er did the same thing to mine a few months back. The scum probably thought that it was looking too immaculate. I think I may have actually seen the bloke walking away down the road but you cant just smash someone in the head unless you are absolutely sure. Ive seen him around and will be watching him :ph34r:

Wasnt as bad as yours Jim and luckily with a lot of work I managed to polish out the scratches even tho they were quite deep so all's not lost mate!

If its any consolation just look at it this way, you'll always have nice cars throught your life whereas Mr Scum will probably be lucky to own a clapped out Nova.

Even with scratches you'll still manage to look far far better :thumbsup:

Its a sad world we live in.

That is harsh, sorry to hear this Jimlad.

I really don't understnad people like that atall, the point exactly is.............????

When i lived in Nottingham i couldnt sleep for worrying about my car being parked in a dead dodgy area, cos i knew if something happened i would be heartbroken. So feel your fustration mate. Good luck with the respray discount.

Jim i'll get some prices for you on monday,

theres a few places i know will do a good job for not a lot of money ;)

I'll have a look at it at the meet too, some of it looks like it might polish out

B****y b*****d's :censor:

in the mean time, if you find out who did it, im sure a few of us would gladly travel up and stomp on their heads

American History X style!!! :ffs:

"Bite the curb...BITE THE CURB!!!"

some sick shizzat man! lol

Dave!

Condolances as well buddy, Its the kind of thing that puts me off pouring more money into my car, or upgrading to a better, only to get some lealous f*ker de-value it!

D*cks.

so sorry for u matey.

the absolute jealous :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: 's

someone appears to have either kicked, ran up or similar my bonnet the other week (parked in wakefield at night). 3 big scuff marks up the bumper and bonnet that havent t-cutted out - too deep.

nowhere near your level of damage tho fella.

hope u get it sorted and not too expensive. :thumbsup:

find the :censor: 's and kill em.

damn that sucks fella!!

hope ya find the scrotes who did it and do the same to their mugs mate!

Jim, its always worth reporting it. I had my mini key'd and both front wings kicked in, the police took photos of the foot prints on the wings, said they had a fair idea of who'd done it, went round his house told him they 'knew' it was him, he then proceeded to admit it and 4 other cars as well, he got 2 months, is only 2 months but at least its something.

When u txted me at 4am this morning I thought it was a joke... its bada$$, cant believe it!... it wont happen down here when u move coz we will have a drive 4 two cars and a security light!.. hope its sorted very soon as its a mint car.

Sorry 2 hear this Jim! I wos looking 4ward 2 gettin some good shots of ur car on Sunday!

And Rico, I still need my dent fixed so gimme some pointers 4 some cheap places in Glasgow! :thumbsup:

cheers guys... still totally gutted.... :(

But... on the plus side, I know it will be fixed and looking good again soon.

If I do find out who done it tho or if someone even says... " like your scratches mate?" .... they'll get a sore face.

It just disheartens you... makes you not wanna bother with the car. Stupid ******s !

Out to the pub to play some pool to try cheer myself up.

Hi jimlad

Dam that is so out of order mate. Man i really feel for you buddy. I just wish that people would just stop and think before they decide to ruin someones day. Hope the repairs go smoothly mate and not to costly :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Man, Just read this post - FFS, sum people have no life.

I hate reading stuff like this. I'm going to go sleep in my car now.

:censor: :censor:

Im very sorry to see what some little scroat has done to your car Jimlad :( Im gutted for you mate!!

I thought the nice 10" some old dear 'parking' her shopping trolly into my car at Sainsburys car park was bad enough - but people actually going so far out their way to damage something of someone elses.... 'kin SCUM :arrgg-matey: !!

Perhaps best you didnt catch in some respects - Im sure it wouldnt have been pretty! <_<

Hope the thoughts of the new paint job can take you mind of it in the meantime though :D

Sorry to to see this Jim :angry:

This kind of thing really :censor: me off, some &#33;Removed&#33; did the side of my wife's Micra (why????) about 3 days before we were trading it in!

If you catch 'em let me know so I can watch the justice take place.

Bad new bud, ive been there 2 and believe me if id have got me hands on them id be doing time now!

Only advice i can give ya is to get the damage fully repaird, dont go stickers as you'll always know theres damage under there + its not by choice you have the stickers, its the fact that some muppet has damaged ur car.

Also, if you do catch them, make sure you kick the living sh@t out of em.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

that is sooooooooo out of order!!!!!!!!!!

a pair of pliers and a blowtorch would be too good for them!!!!!!!!

if the have a problem withu, why dont the gutless :ffs: take it up with u.......not ur car.

i feel for u mate, hopefully they wont be able to keep there mouths shut.

hope everthing works out ok for u,

baz :thumbsup:

I'm shocked Jimlad....its probably everyone's worse nightmare on this site other than the obvious of it being stolen or written off. I suppose it can happen anywhere these days unfortunately.

At least you are able to rise above this set back with your sense of humour.....thats a good thing.

Hope it all goes well. :thumbsup:

Let us all know how you get on, and I'm sure it will look the bussiness when its fixed! :drool:

Geez jealous little tossers, I've had a car keyed before but to go round the whole thing doing every panel? I'd really like to see whoever did that get his face kicked off

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links