Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How Annoyed Am I ?!?!?

Jimlad

:censor: :censor: I flipping hate people who do that. Sorry to hear about it Jim :(

You ought to find the person and give them a shoeing

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww hun *hugs*

FInd out who it is and Im sure you can get enough people together for a sponsered kicking :D

oh can i join in - please please. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I've added pics now so you can see the damage.

GgrrrrrRrr !

If I do ever find out who it is or even hear someone making a funny comment about it.... they'll be dead !!! :ffs:

Geez thats :censor: terrible. Thats a deliberate act of vandalism. Passing w**kers normally just key along as they walk by but on yours they've deliberately gone around the car. Thats got to be a re-spray job surely? Just makes you nervous about parking it anywhere, you sure as hell don't want to spend out on a re-spray for them to do it again.

yip... looks like it's gonna be a defo re-spray !!!?!?!

GR !

like you said someone done the whole car on purpose. I am very nervous about getting it fixed and leaving it parked up in the future. The only good thing I can say is that I should be moving down england sometime soon... so they hopefully won't get another chance to do it again.

Probably either someone who knows me, someone who's jealous, someone I annoyed or someone who was just really drunk... either way there's no excuse !

My deepest sympathies, mate.

As John Travolta said in Pulp Fiction, it would almost have been worth them doing it if you could catch them doing it.

My car has also been keyed, but fortunately for me it's not too bad.

When I get my RX7 I intend to purchase a second car as a daily driver so that:

a ) I save on petrol.

b ) I save on mileage.

c ) It doesn't matter if it's off the road whilst I do mods.

d ) The other car gets dinged/scratched/keyed/driven into a ditch and the Rex stays safe.

Sorry to hear that man, that sucks bad.

Im lucky that this kinda thing has never happened to me but im still going to invest in a camera system either for my driveway or for inside the car to catch the

little f@ggots if they do anything.

I've got cameras watching over my cars. The thing is they are covert (hidden) from view which doesn't stop someone breaking into the car as I found out on friday night when they did over my wifes mpv and stole the dvd player. At least we caught them on camera and they were identified, that's not to say I will get the dvd back and I still had to pay for the window. I feel I should put signs up but how many signs can you have on the front of your house, Already got "keep driveway clear" "beware of the dogs".

Makes you feel like putting a sign " I have a high powered air-rifle and i'm an insomniac"

Really feel for you Jim. I`m fortunate i park mine on the drive with security lights all over the place but even so, There`s no guarantee some brainless t**t wont damage it when i`m shopping or down the pub.

The A**e h*les just need wiping out.

Hope you get it sorted ok with minimal hassle. :)

Yes mate. Three of them about 17yrs old.

Sorry Jimlad not trying to hijack your thread I really feel for you. Keying a car has to be the lowest of the low. Any suspicions?