Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

scutch0

hey there,

i just registered the other day after browsing through your forums the other day. its gonna be great being able to speak 2 people who actually know about my model of car, as i've struggled along on my own until now.

half the people i've spoken to didn't even know what my car was until i told the it wasn't a vauxhall corsa!!

my model of car and its details follow;

'98 starlet 1.3i

4e-fe DOHC 16v

white

3 door

modifications;

pi lowering springs (-40mm)

black 1000 miglia spider 16" alloys

k&n panel filter

TG custom 4" backbox

black bonnet

tints

clear front indicators (mine came with orange ones)

tinted side repeaters

tinted rear lights

momo race steering wheel

greddy gear knob

colour coded interior parts

alloy flooring

swoosh 4" tacho with shift light

led interior bulbs

interior neons

pioneer 5100 head unit

sony 10cm components (with tweeters)

pioneer 6x9 in glove box

JBL amp

MTX 10" sub

(currently having front bumper de-slatted)

its cool to see other people out there interested in this quick little car.

speak 2 you guys soon

Rich :thumbsup:

easy,

i bought the car standard about two years ago,so yeah i've done these mods myself. its been a slow process but im finally getting going on the mods now. an yeah i went up 2 trax, was a crazy day!! went up with a 2.0l corsa which almost broke down a few times on the way down, so if any of you guys went you probably saw us in the traffic with its bonnet up!! was hoping to see a few more starlets there though, only saw two. i did wanna pin up some pics for u guys, but a white van reversed into it a few months back, some a**hole jumped on my bonnet in a pub carpark the other week, an a deer ran out infront of me a week ago so its looking a bit sorry for itself at the mo(how much bad luck??). im gonna get the bumper de slatted while its in for repair so when its back i'll post some photo's 4 you guys!

cheers guys,

Rich. :thumbsup:

Yeah i saw u in the traffic, remember seeing 3 civics zooming pass ya at all?? lol, 2 blue ones and one black. I was amazed to see another starlet there, but didnt see u again after that traffic, looks nice by the way :thumbsup:

yeah, i remember! did you happen to see a white evo rallying up the verge? what a nut! thanks. i dont normally get feedback on the car bcoz no one seems to know what it is!

Yeah i was in the blue one looking straight through the window at ur car, my mate slowed down for me to get a good look and i loved it!! didn't get the camera out in time, hehehe. I said maybe i should get a white bonnet :lol: to copy urs, but on a black car would look !Removed!.

Enjoy ur time on toc, glad to have u on board :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links