Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ae86...

Funkadelic

I'm thinking about one of these as a kind of stop-gap car as I save for an RX7 FD3.

They seem pretty tricky to find though... Where are the best places to look and how much do they go for?

Is that the last of the rear wheel drive ones, I seen one on the auto trader website, but it was about £5K.

You wont find a '86 as a stop-gap car mate! The only place you will find one is Ireland, as there are hardly any in the UK! And you will have to expect to pay a min of £3500! Theres one on eBay at the moe, which has alot of rust coming through! And is also std! Its on £3250 and still has 3 days left!

Whats the point in buying one to fill a gap! Sod the RX7 and get a hot '86! Std '86's are the worst handling car i think i drove! Ive had 2 and the std suspension is crap! Slap a set of billy's and lowering springs on and your away!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links