Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Hate Hangovers

Rookey

I've never really truly had a hangover before...

Used to be able to drink and drink and drink, then wake up as if nothing had happened...UNTIL TODAY!

Was drinking till very late this morning, the last timne i looked at the clock it was 3:55am, I have to be at work for 7:40...

Dont know what happened..but when I woke up...i was FOOOOKED!

Such a bad headache, I'm hating everyone, was 45 mins late for work, cant focus (hence im on here!)...

THEY SUCK!

Just thought I'd share my displeasure with you all....never again! :(

Dave!

:lol::lol:

Yeah i dont normally do hangovers, if i can sleep til dinner without being disturbed i can wake up fine, but wake up early and i feel like crap!!!

Feel sorry for you being at work :P :lol:

lmao i feel sorry for you m8y i know the feeling theres nothing worse than going into work with a killer hangover i dont drink that much but when i do oh boy do i suffer :drool::drool: :!Removed!: :crybaby::wacko: i hate them to lol and ive heard that one before never again hehe ;)

Oh Rooksey that is not good. Work hangovers really are the worst. Im sure all you want is your bed, a **** film and a dirty breakfast!!! You could pretend you have the plague so they send you home :P

Geeky moment --> water and more water, bad headaches are from you being dehydrated. the alcohol replaced the other water in the body last night. and now you body got rid of it there's a lack of water.<--geeky moment over.

Back to normal now.

I don't drink, and the past two times I drunk myself silly, I finished the night with water in the clubs, Don't drink water when you get home though because you are more likely to notice the lack of taste and get rid of it quicker than you want.

In the the bar you have distractions like music and THE OPPOSITE s*x. mmmm niiiccee.

Get some playdough, stick it on, drink some bicarb of soda, and stick a pen in your eye. Then they are bound to send you home!! :P

Hmmm, may be worth a shot?!? :lol:

If I wake up and get up... then still feel like crap, I find going to bed fully clothed helps. You sweat to death. Must sweat all the alchohol out of you or something, but it does work.

As for work hangovers... ouch.

I used to walk past work at 6am still dressed in the night befores clothes, heading home from a party... lol. I used to go home, get changed... then goto work. Come about 1pm the hangover would kick in and I would feel like crap !

MacDonalds is the secret hangover cure.

2 Big Macs

Large Fries

and a Large Vanilla Milk Shake.

If you don't feel better after that, take it back!!! :thumbsup:

MacDonalds is the secret hangover cure.

2 Big Macs

Large Fries

and a Large Vanilla Milk Shake.

If you don't feel better after that, take it back!!! :thumbsup:

Sausage and egg mcmuffins work better :yes:

sausage and egg mcmuffin's suggest you can get up in time, which is ambitious.

thanfully im one of those people who doesnt get hangovers :D :D i can drink loads and loads and dont get hangovers :D quite cool!! although when i get drunk on a saturday night, it does affect me when i play football on the sunday morning :ph34r:

sausage and egg mcmuffin's suggest you can get up in time, which is ambitious.

Unless you're walking home from the night before.

Could it be that you mixed drinks or drunk something other than your usual.

Feel sorry for you in work, I don't have the same problem because I am the boss and send myself home if it is too bad and tell myself not to come in in that state again. :rolleyes:

I'm off work today and tomorrow. Sent myself home this morning full up with the flu.

Don't want to infect the rest of the workforce. That's my excuse and i'm sticking to it.

thanfully im one of those people who doesnt get hangovers :D :D i can drink loads and loads and dont get hangovers :D quite cool!! although when i get drunk on a saturday night, it does affect me when i play football on the sunday morning :ph34r:

That used to be me...until today!!!

Gareth, come to think of it, I must have only had about 4-5 pints, then 4 double rum + cokes (2 of them with another 2 poured in by me...I know the rules of a bar Jimmy! :P)

That looks like mixing.

Dave!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links