Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Supra Caliper

Penguin

Still not having any luck getting hold of one :( ... tried brakesinternational, and they only have the 2 pot one :s ..... not sure if mine is a 2 pot or 4 pot (also what the heck is the £20 surcharge on every product for?????) .... i have a jspec supra tt (auto) jza80 (something something)..... need caliper for right side front..... please help :cacker:

you wont pay a surcharge if they get ur old calipers , its an exchange thing , same as cv joints. :thumbsup:

why dont u take ur wheel off and have a look.......other than that, have a look at the www.mkivsupra.co.uk

they will be able to help. :thumbsup:

erm..... cause penguins dont have fingers :'( ..... not too knowledgeable about cars, how would i know ? :S

erm..... cause penguins dont have fingers :'( ..... not too knowledgeable about cars, how would i know ? :S

seriously fella.........try the tech part on the mkiv supra web site.

if u cant use ur flippers, drop me a line and i will try and get the info for u. :thumbsup:

baz

If you like you can send me the old one and ill see if i can recondition it for you i do this for quite a few poeple on a lot of forums..........be a lot cheaper.......

thanks

moonscale

did you ever try findapart????

Also Fensport do reconditioned calipers!

• 3 weeks later...

I got a quote from Toyota for a rear caliper for £240 which altho expensive, not as bad as i expected. Alto im sure labour will push the price up! (Toyota not tony blair)

Cheers

Post a pic of your Supra caliper ...

I know how from the looks if it is the 4-pot or 2-pot caliper.

I have sold many of these ... :lol:

they are 2 pot. all jap imports were 2 pot. only the uk models had 4 pots.

have a look on the mk4 supra owners club....theres quite a few sets going on there for peanuts (50-60 quid) people cant give them away!

:hokus-pokus: Hey folks, i managed to get one from brakeint, will be fitting it sunday... should be gettin bout £25 back from em for handing in my old caliper, so in effect, cost £75.... all i need now is an induction kit :D any ideas ?? oh and what would i need to have the second cat taken out?

they are 2 pot. all jap imports were 2 pot. only the uk models had 4 pots.

You are wrong. Quite a few of the later Jap spec cars had the larger 4 pot brakes, it was an option in Japan.

In Japan there are two versions, the N/A Supra got the 2-pot caliper and the Twin Turbo got the 4-pot.

Most officially exported Supras got the 4-pot.

In Japan there are two versions, the N/A Supra got the 2-pot caliper and the Twin Turbo got the 4-pot.

Nope, a lot of the early twin turbo's didn't get the four pot calipers. They have the sliding calipers like the IS200's , Aristo's etc.

ALL export twin turbo models had the four pot calipers.

If all Jap spec TT's had the four pot calipers we wouldn't be having this thread with Penguin ;)

I bet you never tried findapart did you????

i did mate, some pretty expensive quotes tho :s .... so stuck with brakesint.... ;)

post a pic of your current caliper ...I may be able to find something

• 1 month later...
i did mate, some pretty expensive quotes tho :s  .... so stuck with brakesint.... ;)

post a pic of your current caliper ...I may be able to find something

sorry to be random or not in the subject but this was the only way i could of send a message to

jdmparts_guru

hey m8, saw this post

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8902

which i know was a very long time ago, but was wondering if you can still get hold of this body kit? if link does not work then its the TOM's body kit for the ep91 starlet glanza v.

So u live in hong kong? guess your chinese then, so am I! haha....well i was in hk this year summer but couldn't find any useful parts. Saw alot of stuff for bigger cars e.g. evo, scooby's and mr2's etc

well hope you will get this message and you can help me. Please e-mail me on

da_g_1@hotmail.com

cheers

Sakimashima