Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Attack Of The Spiders ?!?!?

Jimlad

An egg sack will be in a dark warm place

when did u last have a shower jim?

it could have laid the sack in your :censor: crack!

have a quick feel to check :D

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimlad

• ~Rach~

• JNR

• ricomr2

Top Posters In This Topic

lmfao i think someone should get a big <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?> off spider and at the next toc meet sneak it into jims car then when he gets in what a laugh that would be hehe :P :P :D :lol: but get a camera ready for the panick in his car and the look on his face :thumbsup:

lmfao i think someone should get a big <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?> off spider and at the next toc meet sneak it into jims car then when he gets in what a laugh that would be hehe    but get a camera ready for the panick in his car and the look on his face 

Hmmm... TOC meet this sunday... ;)

lmfao ok everyone whois not afraid of ickle lickle spiders and is going to the toc meet start spider hunting pmsl ok <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?> it everyone bring thier spiders with em and put them all into jims car lmfao what a picture that would be on his face MUWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA :beer::thumbsup:

rotfpmsl thats ok m8 spiders have a wonderful way of getting into closed spaces so you better watch out one might be dangling above your head and you will clock it in your rear view mirror just about to pounce at that point you will panick and open your doors and run out screaming like a woman lol then the other spiders will move in and wait and wait till your brave enough to get back in and once the doors are locked and your driving they will move in for the kill lmfao it takes only one spider to get in your car and then the panick will begin MUWAHAHAHAHA :P :D :P ;) and btw they all know what you done with the lynx on thier friend hehe

Jim - 2 Spiders - 0

The one in the bath has decided to die... lol.

Just went in and it's lying on its side legs in the air. Won't be anything to do with my attempts to drown it 10minutes ago will it ?? ....

lol

SUPREME SPIDER KILLER !

I'm petrified of spiders too. I agree, there are loads of big ones about at the mo.

I was unfortunate enough to encounter one in my bathroom last week. I was washing my hair in the sink, looked up and saw the biggest spider ever in the top corner. "Eugh" I thought and slowly moved to pick my stuff off the floor (well I didn't want it running on and languishing in my dressing gown!!) At which point said spider pegged it down the wall onto the floor and waited by the closed door. "Ok" I thought "Lets try and shoo it out so it can bother my mum or brother instead" I opened the door and it legged out, only to stop outside my (open) bedroom door. :!Removed!:

I took a few moments to assess the situation and decided to try and close my bedroom door - at which point it kind of jumped and ran as fast as it could straight into my room... I haven't seen it since... arghhhhhhh

AAAAAARGH !!!

I'm scared..

(Adopts my Scotch accent that is part of my Scottish heritage) :bookworm:

Ai Jimbo Ya big Scotch Jessie..........Are ye' a man or a wee mouse..Och I the &#33;Removed&#33; noo...... :lol:

Remember the film 'Carry on up the Kyber'? :thumbsup:

Well............. :yes:

Just face it, lift up ya kilt laddie and watch the wee creature run........ :bye:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links