Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Clear Side Repeaterz

streetracer_starlet

Does any one know if clear side repeaters from a new corolla,celica and avensis will fit a ep91 starlet ?? I was priced £8.50 for a lense but would i need the bulb holder aswell ? I really need to know a.s.a.p coz i want them on for the scottish meet !

thanx again

i dont know if the one's you mentioned will fit,but clear repeaters can be got,ive posted piccies up here before with glanza's (ep91) that have them and it's been discussed plenty of other times here aswell.

if your really in a rush and cant wait for someone else to post up the details try searching the fourm useing the search thingy at the bottom of the page.also i had one of my orange one's broken and the third party company that made the replacement also makes clear one's,i'll let you know tomorrow the name if your still looking.i'd do it now but it's pitch black and pouring rain outside at the mo,sorry bud.

I got the clear side repeaters from a corolla, not the brand new shape, the older one...ask them to see if it fits first that what i did :thumbsup:

apparently the corolla and celica side repeaters are exactly the same as the starlet ones, thats according to our books at work (i work for Halfords ripspeed) so dont hold me to that. but i did order some abc lighting ones in once for some one and they did look pretty identical. with most places now, if you buy them and they are wrong you can normally get your money back. and if they're all the same repeaters thenthe bulb holders should fit.

hope it helps.

Rich

Tanx everyone. i've ordered new shape celica 1's should be in 2moz. I WILL have pics up sumtime next week,i just cant get used to this digi cam stuff either that or my comp is cack.

thanx again everyone

yeah,dats dem.i cant post pics coz i ainy flashing any cash!iv no pics yet either coz da cars bin away getn kitted 4 ovr a month now :angry: ,due back next week. :D

Does any one know if clear side repeaters from a new corolla,celica and avensis will fit a ep91 starlet ?? I was priced £8.50 for a lense but would i need the bulb holder aswell ? I really need to know a.s.a.p coz i want them on for the scottish meet !

thanx again

I kno for sure that the clear repeaters off a new corolla go straight on coz my mate has put some on hais starlet and ive got some too.

lol hmmm what kit u gettin m8? custom i asume?

Will be gettin me sum of them repeaters then if there a straight plug in fit :D

Tar m8

custom skirts and bak,saxo spoiler,dat im blending in,flush boot,bad boy bonnet and js design frnt bumper.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links